I guess the Church isn’t THAT bad….I still think feudalism is an outdated and oppressive system though!

>I guess the Church isn’t THAT bad….I still think feudalism is an outdated and oppressive system though!

Attached: 49B1D297-DC8C-4AA0-BF28-73523D6CE390.jpg (781x1024, 75.13K)

They're going to butcher her character and it's going to be hilarious.

CHURCH IS LE GOOD

Attached: MeIY0zK.png (1920x1080, 2M)

I love my wife Bernie! She's so cute!

Attached: Bernie(892).jpg (808x808, 120.01K)

Can't be butchered any worse than what Dimitri did to her.

Attached: Dimitri and Marianne.jpg (612x720, 69.41K)

I’m going to laugh so hard when Rhea and Edelgard hug it out, because they are literally blood family. The Edeltards I’ll riot.

So how long until a real fire emblem game?

Two more weeks.

What fucking gets me is Rhea ultimately just wants to protect her family and almost none of the game wouldn't have needed to go down the way it did if Edelgard didn't have trust issues.

Attached: jirachi-apple.gif (498x278, 911.89K)

They are literally going to make the perfect happy ending like what they did for Breath of the Wild. Even though a perfect happy ending was what everyone hated about Fire Emblem: Fates.

Attached: Aw Shit.png (640x360, 257.14K)

Edelgard was dumbfounded as she found herself caught up in a tight embrace by the Archbishop all of a sudden. She admitted that it was difficult stepping forward and revealing what those that Slither in Dark were planing, and what… they have done to her. This reaction was from such a being… no this creature was not what she expected at all. Before she knew it, Rhea was cradling the back of her head with her hand gently like a mother would for her child.

“Sweet child, you have endured too much.” the Archbishop’s own voice was shaking, as if she was trying to hold herself back from grief. Edelgard had not been hugged like this for… a long time. Her thoughts were once again interrupt at the sudden dampness on her shoulder, followed by Rhea’s voice, “You’re safe now, I will never allow such things to ever happen to anymore. After all, you are my…”

Before Edelgard could discover further, Rhea almost reluctantly released her. The Archbishop’s eyes were glassy and red from the obvious tears from before.

Attached: E929E25D-7211-4F24-BD95-BC91FFE6CD57.jpg (1022x1022, 139.27K)

Finally, I can solve the war in the best way.

Attached: EcZIzFdU8AEVz35-orig.jpg (2048x2026, 482.34K)

I hate golden ending fags so much

Edelgard could not keep herself from chewing her lip, nervously watched the army made up of the Knights of Seiros leave Garreg Mach from her observation window of the monastery. How could she not? There was no way that she could have predicted this kind of reaction by coming clean with the Church. The Archbishops response was… surprising to say at least. Watching the Immaculate One itself flying high in the sky, perching on the highest tower of the monastery, which proceeded to roar in the direction of Embarr, was rather frightening if she was honest with herself.

At the Empire’s Capital, the council was immediately interrupted by a messenger without an introduction. “My Lords! I have urgent news!” Shouted messenger. The one that would be called Arundel, maintained his act. Not wanting to break the facade, asked politely what was the issue. The messenger wouldn’t even allow himself to catch his breath, “Garreg Mach has without any prompting declared war on us! They mobilized at such speed that their Army is marching to Embarr as we speak! The Archbishop has declared a ‘Grand Crusade to rescue the Emperor from the Worshippers of the Dark Gods that corrupted Nemesis’ according to them!”

Arundel narrowed his eyes. There was no reason why the Church would suddenly to turn hostile. He had personally led the negotiations those years ago to encourage “trust and cooperation” with the Empire and Church if only to later blind side them with his Puppet. There is no reason for them to declare war on us, unless…

Back at the Monastery, Edelgard’s own musings were cut short. “Hubert? Are you… laughing maniacally?”

“Forgive me Lady Edelgard.” the Sinister looking student relied, “These recent events leading us to cooperate with the church, has left me in a very good mood. I dare say that this is the best day of my life.”

In the distance at the head of the Army, a faint, “KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM” was heard.

Attached: 710A7042-53C4-4156-861A-399D90BF0A80.jpg (1500x1940, 575.02K)

I'm playing this game for the 1st time right now. Doing claude route
Edergard is a fucking retard, the villains are a fucking joke, Rhea is fucking HOT

Do you think you'll be able to play as Rhea and turn into the dragon form?

>Ah! Edelgard, I have been meaning to speak with you. It would seem that you have been seen passing out fliers to other students regarding the injustices brought upon by Nobles that abuse the Crests upon others that do not, and that you have been advocating equality between both the Nobles and Commoners.
>…
>I must say, I whole heartedly approve!
>It brings me great joy that the heir apparent of the Adrestian Empire advocating traditional policies that The Church has always taught, since the founding of the Empire.
>Few Nobles these days take the time to read the Holy Scriptures, the Book of Seiros that states that all, both Crests and without Crests, are equal in the eyes of the Goddess.
>Dare I say Edelgard, I am proud that you are following in the footsteps of Saint Seiros herself, with these endeavors of yours.
>I know you have a bright future. When the time comes you take your father’s throne, know that the Church of Seiros will fully support both your reign as well as your reforms.
>…
>By the way, I heard you are writing a manifesto relating to this. If possible, I would love to have a copy once you finish it.

Attached: 04EF4738-52F7-4755-B693-5AE66A85F152.jpg (736x812, 78.22K)

implying it's not the kino I wanted all along

>Do you think you'll be able to play as Rhea
I sure hope so. At least make her unlockable near the end of story mode, as if she was a Gotoh.

> and turn into the dragon form?
Too big. Her immaculate one form will have to be stuck to a “beast Ganon mode” like in the first Hyrule warriors.

If it's a golden route, then absolutely. Rhea will be the Young Link/Tiki character that has a shitty moveset until they go into their super mode and decimate everything but it's timed.
Holy based

Claude route is the worst to start with (but has the best boss) because it's basically an info dump route with no real stakes.
By the way, every lord is a total fucking idiot when it's not their route.

Unlike Tiki, Rhea’s dragon form is WAY to big to be like Young Link and Fierce Diety. Also Rhea was a master swordsman and brawler.

Attached: 499C1113-3633-42A0-AC5F-0F6BBFF66182.jpg (850x602, 421.39K)

Claude is not an idiot in CF, nor SS. He only stupid in AM at the Battle of Gronder.

Claude's route was basically the SS route but with him telling you failing was the plan when you fail. Not an idiot since some of the shit that happens is admittedly bullshit.

“To think that our greatest enemies have been hiding under our nose for so long.” Seteth paced in his office.

Hubert was sitting as confidently as he could, doing his best to not show his own nervousness at this turn of events. For some reason that Edelgard would not disclose to him, had decided to throw her lot in with the Church against those who he called Those that Slither in the Dark. It was originally his own idea back when he was a child after finding out what they did to Lady Edelgard from the beginning. His heart was so filled with rage at his own father and the other noble families that day.

Seteth finally then sat down across from him. “Both Lady Edelgard and the Archbishop has both vouched for you, I cannot see any reason to keep you in custody. After hearing of your own exploits, questionable they may be, I can see it that you can be trusted.” Seteth leaned back on his chair, “Your loyalty for her is commendable. Legends say that Blessed Vestra was the very model of loyalty to the first Emperor; the legendary Pegasus Knight would rather give up her own life than see one hair of Wilhelm’s head harmed. I see that you inherited that same spirit in the case for Edelgard.

Attached: 5FF641BE-CDD2-4AB6-B61A-D725F18ABFD7.jpg (513x529, 48.68K)

Don’t forget the fucking cool bow dragon rider

“Edelgard?”, the mature “Lady” for her age attempted to gain the attention of the would be Emperor. Once Edelgard returned back to the present, Flayn continued to push further, “Do you think you can call me Big Sister?”

Family… it has been a long time. Those memories of those she loved being forever lost could never fade, but seeing Flayn’s sincere eyes so full of genuine warmth and affection to her…

“I-I would love that, Flayn…”

Attached: 4C151EE1-9F1E-46E2-8DD5-DC5A71BD9D84.jpg (724x1024, 107.76K)

If you can't turn into the dragon I won't get the game. That's gonna be what makes or breaks the game for me.