Play Parasite Eve for the first time

>play Parasite Eve for the first time
>pretty good
>go straight into Parasite Eve 2
>literally everything is worse

Attached: Parasite_Eve_II_Coverart.png (252x252, 127.98K)

OP you never played the game.

PE2 does everything better with the sole exception of the main antagonist. Pretty funny that it has more variety in just its pistols than the first game does with all its weapons.

Nope, just the soundtrack. Newcomer Naoshi Mizuta couldn't hold a candle to Shimomura, although he would eventually get better in the years to come.

Attached: 80-1292758298.jpg (1407x1398, 499.23K)

The first one was based on a novel, the second one was based on a desperate attempt to make even cheaper resident evil\dino crisis clone.

I prefer the turn based combat of the first game as well but doesn't mean PE2 is worse

Havent played 2 but 1 has one of the worst gameplay and story of any rpg I've playe, and that's an accomplishment from the worst genre of all time

Yeah anyone here could have told you that.

I fucking hate Kyle Maddigan

First one was 'inspired' by the novel and wasn't based on the novel.
Resident evil devs assisted.
Dino crisis was released in the same year
> Bait post
> user didn't play the game
faggot.

He's great and bullies Aya.

Attached: 86-capture_06062012_011945.jpg (640x480, 31.47K)

PE2 is worst in every category except MAYBE graphics.

You can't say the Chrysler Building is better post-game content than Bounty, Scavenger, and Nightmare mode with a straight face.

I'm at day 4 and i need an edit with "muh mitochondria...muh!". Cerberus was an annoying fight. Will there be others like it?

They just tried to copy RE and ended up making an inferior version.

It isn't anything like the contemporary RE games.

>REEEE
Calm down PE2 fag, you literally say nothing significant, only things nitpicking on words.

PE2 has an atrocious visual design and a bad soundtrack. When in PE1 absence of a voice acting wasn't noticeable because of cool music themes in every location, PE2 feels like an amateurish mod with gunplay.

>Calm down PE2 fag, you literally say nothing significant, only things nitpicking on words.
so you admit that you don't know what the heck you're running your mouth about? Case in point, thanks for playing.

Maybe in atmosphere and fixed camera angles, that's about where the similarities end.

Didn't ask. PE2 is great

PEII did have some weird creature designs. Would you believe that this was originally a monkey that now serves as a garbage disposal unit?

Attached: Glutton.jpg (757x573, 73.86K)

he's an ass. aya stands the test of time as being one of the most based wife material characters of all time.