Man, I know it's supposed to be easy, but I cannot figure out how to install the RE4 HD mod...

Man, I know it's supposed to be easy, but I cannot figure out how to install the RE4 HD mod. Is there more than one PC version of the game? I have the one produced by Ubisoft.

Attached: 9 4.jpg (640x901, 91.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

re4hd.com/?page_id=9303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just google a video guied dummy...

I did but my version only had the BIO folder; it never had the other one.

You literally just cope files into a folder.

Are you a zoomer? Fuck off, retard.

Apparently I'm a mongoloid because the video explanation on the website and my files do not match up at all

You need the more recent Steam version.

Thank you. Is that the Ultimate HD version?

Yes

Thank you very much.

Yes. Also read the installation instructions in the included text file. I just copied all of the files over and the game crashed everytime I started a new game; one of the folders have to be replaced and not overwritten.

Yeah, I saw all of that. I feel bad asking for help as I've done plenty of this shit in the past and I watched/read the entire how to but it just wasn't clicking.

We all have our retarded days bro. Go and enjoy yourself

I will. Thank you, everyone. This can be an RE 4 thread if anyone wants; I'm always down to talk moldy STD's and frosty chocolate milkshakes

you can find the install instructions in the Mod's official page
keep it mind you NEED the ultimate PC version and NO this mod does not work with pirated versions
re4hd.com/?page_id=9303
as an extra, make sure you enable the mouse fix in the RE4 tweak menu (after installing the mod, press F1 while running the game to see the tweaks menu) and in the game settings set mouse aiming to "modern"
also disable motion blur in the game's menu

Attached: file.png (695x1238, 329.3K)

>this mod does not work with pirated versions

why?

There's a fitgirl repack with the HD mod already included fyi

>fitgirl

oh boy

buy the game faggot, its dirt cheap in sites like eneba, cdkeys or g2a

the uncompressed mod files are 70gb, the game alone is 14gb, it will take you literal real time days to uncompress all that shit while your PC runs at 100% all the time

Does it work if you have a pirated 1.0.6 version instead of 1.1.0 like everyone downloads? Fitgirl released a pack with the HD mod included.

No, I already bought it twice. i'm not buying it again.