Warcraft III

>want to replay Frozen Throne's campaign
>launch game
>it automatically updates
>it turns into Reforged somehow despite never having bought it
>old campaign progress is gone and I only have access to the beginning of RoC's campaing
What the fucking fuck did they fucking do to this fucking game?

Attached: warcraft-iii-the-frozen-throne-cover.jpg (256x353, 24.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/evxvm0/for_those_who_want_to_play_classic_warcraft_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just pirate the older version.

>he doesn't have pirated cds from 2003
sad

>he doesnt have original cds
sadder

You unironically have to pirate it now because nublizz is so dogshit they won't even risk letting you play old products to see the stark quality difference

yeah,reforged is unironically the worst remake of all time
at least with other bad remakes you have the original but with this one?

So what now? I have the original CDs, but if I install of of them the game will no doubt try to update when I launch it and become Reforged again. Is pirating literally the only answer?

Its incredible how blizzard completely shat on this game. Warcraft 3 put them on the map, Wow wouldn't have been shit without it. This is the thanks they show

Attached: 1644559032729.jpg (236x197, 5.79K)

ICCUP exists. Blizzard can never c&d because there is a legal binding agreement with blizzard from 2013 till 2043 where slavs pay a really low amount to them for licensing. Just play on ICCUP.

>INDUBITABLY

Install it without the internet connected. Don't ever connect to the internet again.

It's a shame they didn't get to alter the game's story to reflect the lore as it was always intended, with all of the events of Warcraft 3 being the master plan of the Jailer.

just pirate it and update with whatever patch you want from the internet , its pretty quick and easy

just delete battle net or block it with your firewall

Just like Jews

Tried doing that. For some reason my pc doesn't like OG WC3 I guess. After a cutscene my entire computer just black screens, forcing me to do a full restart. Tried looking for fixes but nothing worked, mfw

Attached: 3462266.gif (220x264, 29.21K)

Compatibility? Windows 7/XP.

I have no mouth and I must scream

AM is Blizzard

Why did TFT campaign go full anime?
Complete with the speedlines in cutscenes.
Overall variety of missions is better than RoC, but the story is awful

i never pirate games, but i still pirated this one because of how impossible they made it to buy the original version.

try this
reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/evxvm0/for_those_who_want_to_play_classic_warcraft_3/
im on w10 everything works except the cinematics

I'm pretty sure I tried that. Eventually I just gave up. Having to restart my PC after each failed attempt was too annoying and depressing. I have an HDD as well so booting up isn't exactly the fastest process.