Switch Sports Thread

The Wii killer.

Attached: 2E2DC4D2-4FE7-4C72-8EBC-3B7FC2A55868.jpg (522x511, 43.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/1f5451a5-8e02-47b3-999a-4dcd06df6f46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks fun

It needs way more sports

I'll stick with the original, plus the Wiis been dead for years.

Golf is being added in an update so boxing at baseball will probably be added at least.

>miis have been demoted while these soulless kinect avatar ripoffs take their place
No thanks.

Until I see confirmation there'll be ongoing updates (which they did not say), I can only go off of the Golf mode being added and nothing more.

You can play with miis though

It's actually in the middle of both Wii sport games, Wii sport had 5, Resort had 12, this one has 7.

>wii killer
>when wii is like $35 online, $15 at garage sales
>takes like 5 minutes to hack one
oh yes, let me pay $400 for pretty much the exact same experience but with slightly better visuals.

I'm excited desu.

2 of them are variants on paddle-and-ball games (Tennis/Badminton) though so it's more like 6

>itoddler
>Retard
Not surprised.

Attached: 1644599620046.jpg (900x428, 71.48K)

Does it include table tennis?

Turns out you can finally be a furry in this game. Are you fine with the Sportsmates now?

Attached: 3BD2CAE1-C040-406F-80E1-01119C350E74.png (800x534, 311.44K)

What!?
Where is this pic from what the fuck

topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/1f5451a5-8e02-47b3-999a-4dcd06df6f46

>itoddler
>seeks pictures of niggers and furries
not a big surprise.

How is this the first time I'm seeing this holy kekoli

Wii sports bros……it’s over

They'll do more but will be paid

>no boxing

Again, I'll believe it when I see it. To be honest, I am surprised they didn't make this part of the NSO expansion or something instead, it seems like they're desperate to get people to sub to it and with this being an online-centric version of wii sports I really thought that's where they'd be going with this.

That would probably lead to less people getting it

Would love for it to be in the pass. they havent done nearky enough to sell it yet, they revealed it much too early.

I really hope this isn't what Koizumi's main focus has been since Odyssey

>online centric
wtf are you talking about? Online has been there since Wii sports club and you could still play it offline and locally.

I know, but nobody played Club. It was a complete flop and marketed terribly, much like the Wii U as a whole. That doesn't make Switch Sports any less online-focused, I mean it's literally the first option in the menu to play online.

>would have been the most popular fitness app during the pandemic
>releasing it right as it is over
nintendo are so fucking retarded

I said demoted, fucking retards. I never said they weren't in the game at all. Learn to read.

Will i be able to play as Isabelle from animal crossing?

>pandemic
>over