SIFU

She's so CUTE, bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-195731__01.jpg (847x1168, 148.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0D7d8-LYMwk?t=1065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all those filtered soulsfag streamers
>dsp getting filtered hard and ranting about how it's not fair like soulshit

Attached: 1567043371596.png (512x512, 66.97K)

>dsp getting filtered hard
Yesss. Can't wait for TIHYDP.

Attached: 1644599417440.jpg (2437x1493, 903.79K)

youtu.be/0D7d8-LYMwk?t=1065

anons struggled with THIS?

Attached: 7fF7kER.jpg (405x720, 33.06K)

My wife

Attached: waif.jpg (900x506, 49.05K)

how will dark slowls fags ever recover

So, I downloaded this game because if Timmy bought me a copy already why not.
My objective is to reach the end still as a 20-year old. How feasible is that? Also, how the fuck do you heal yourself in this game? No other way but to drop enemies?

We will don't worry. We'll forget about sifu soon.

Attached: rudolf-karimow-arts1.jpg (1408x2500, 657.82K)

Cllit Womb Face, Clit Womb Face, Clit Womb Face, clit WOMB, clit WOMB

Attached: images (1).jpg (301x167, 6.91K)

>How feasible is that?
Difficult but not impossible.

>No other way but to drop enemies?
correct, but you can upgrade how much it heals you

I'm a few hours in, got to second level at age 20 and have yet to get past it below age 50. It's fairly difficult. Also no healing, just beat the shit out of people.

>How feasible is that?
Certainly possible but some people may never be able to do it due to a lack of talent/genetics just like not everybody is going to be a world-class athlete or chess player. The developer-designed achievement is to finish the game before age 25.

The first phase of this is the most bullshit boss I've faught in ages, just keeps attacking, when stops you can get one hit in before she blocks everything you do, can't interrupt her attacks despite you mastering the timing of them because muh super armour and it would be too easy then - gg

That's Elden Ring, a (thankfully) completely different game. You Dark Soulsfags can't have it.

>filtered soulsfag
This is so dumb. You know why I'm liking this game so far? Because it reminds me of Sekiro. Same reason I'm lukewarm in regards to Elden Ring, because after Sekiro it looks like a downgrade.
If you are a "soulsfag" (which I imagine mean you play most if not all From games) then why would you dislike this game? It's smaller and less polished than Sekiro, sure, but it's also a indie title and, for an indie, it plays really well.

its just meaningless camp politics and you fell for the bait

Same, it's a nice middle point between Sekiro and Absolver.
Man I fucking loved Absolver, I wish SloClap supported that game a bit more

>If you are a "soulsfag" (which I imagine mean you play most if not all From games)
Somehow I doubt the prototypical Soulsfag has ever touched Armored Core or the one-offs like Déracine

this game makes me a little more interested in trying out absolver
but i already play dozens of fighting games and i got quite a fill of that kind of game when for honor released so i just cant really bring myself to care about.

too bad i will never meet her because stage 2 is imposible

You're supposed to perfect her moveset if you want to beat her without dying. Parries work best, build focus, then do a combo. Also you can bring a weapon and just do plain blocks without taking damage, but it will break before the fight is over, and your structure will go up. You don't have to beat her without dying to have a perfectly good chance at finishing the game though.

Im still disappointed that i thought i was going to get a new tenchu in this day and age.

Sekirofags are literaly caveman retarded. that game is shallow and shit even From knows this deal with it

I haven't seen anyone directly say it yet so let me see if I understand the parry mechanic fully.

You can parry EVERY attack in the game, besides grabs.
Parrying an attack will add points to their structure bar BUT it will also add point to your structure bar. You structure bar will not break when parrying EXCEPT when attempting to parry a red attack with your structure bar is filled up high (or potentially ONLY when the structure bar is at max??) though there seems to be an exception in this case too where if an enemies structure bar is up high parrying a red attack will cancel out their attack with a special animation and not break your structure bar.
Where things get more obtuse are with what I will call "red parries", which are parries that will completely negate an enemies attack and allow you to get special attack followups. It seems there aren't any special conditions to cause a red parry and that you will automatically get one when parrying very specific, arbitrary moves from an enemy. There doesn't seem to be any specific rules on what attacks can be red parried and that you have to test parrying every attack in the game to see which ones will cause a red parry.

Does anyone seem to know any other rules or quirks about the parry in this game? If what I said is true, then the game truly becomes Sekiro since it seems optimal to parry every single move which the exception of red attacks....

dodgelet

Absolver has better combat than For Honor simply by virtue of the deck building system but it's pretty dry on content. My friends and I would occasionally launch the game to beat the shit out of each other but that got old fairly fast.

I found Absolver really fun, and I want to play this game, but didn’t they take out the whole learning moves from enemies and constructing combos thing? Also should I get it digitally now, or physically later, because I really like having a disk for good games.