Does anyone else come to Any Forums because it’s the only place to discuss games that still has standards...

Does anyone else come to Any Forums because it’s the only place to discuss games that still has standards? I also see the anons that post here as my friends, do any of you?

Attached: 54995FC6-6FFA-4BF9-8C48-15A4F13CC7EA.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

Any Forums discusses genshit constantly, Any Forums has absolutely no standards. r/gaming unironically has better content

I got to /vr/ to discuss games

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP
uooooh i just shitted and farded in your thread, didnt i? i do apologize, my flatulence today is off the scale!
BRAAAAAAAAAAPBLBLBLLBLROOOOOOOOOORPPPPPPP

Basado

This is, unironically, one of the worst places for any real or meaningful discussion on video games.

It's all just a bunch of angry virgins who shitpost and whine about literally everything, blow up every minor flaw in a game to untold proportions and are unable to be satisfied by literally anything.

Huh? This place doesn't have good taste at all. You're a phoneposter so I understand why you think otherwise

This. Any Forums is the toilet of Any Forums, people from every other board come to shit it up, get some (you)s and then leave as shitpost thread number 5782772828 reaches bump limit while 99% of actual discussion threads die in an hour tops

This place thinks dragon’s dogma is good, so no

Not at all, the opinion here are terrible, everyone here thinks gacha is good

>Does anyone else come to Any Forums because it’s the only place to discuss games that still has standards?
Where do you think you are?

>Does anyone else come to Any Forums because it’s the only place to discuss games that still has standards?
user...

>standards
jesus christ. Any Forums has no standards except for no generals. thats literally why they made the spin-off boards

I just go here to lurk for games that might appeal to me but haven't heard of yet. Then I track down other sources for more info.

Any Forums is good when it's discussing games not popular on here, otherwise shitposters take over the conversation.

Literally every New Vegas, Elden Ring thread is filled with shitposters.

>guys is anyone else here as sad and pathetic as me
yeah, many such cases

the only reason you think this place has standards is because your mind has been corroded by uninterrupted Any Forums exposure and made you further incapable of partaking in any other community that doesn't have next-to-no moderation and no barrier of entry that would otherwise filter asocial spergs like you
much like a vampire or tranny cannot survive outside their den into broad daylight for more than a minute, neither can your brainwashed ass

if this is the ONLY place you can go to to the point of it being your primary window into the outside world, then you are too far gone

Any Forums is horrible and i hate everyone here, no

I hate iphone posters so much

ive been on Any Forums for 14 years now and i agree. I enjoy the conversation from so many people ill never meet. so it almost seems like im always talking to the same person. I know there will come a day when this site is gone or im gone. ill enkoy it while it lasts

you’re just retarded and an anglogermcuck

Cope chink

I go to /vg/ to discuss games. Any Forums is for politics shitposting. No one actually discusses video games.

>chink
But I’m not an anglogermcuck