I can't be the only one to think that this would have been a great main character design...

I can't be the only one to think that this would have been a great main character design. Why do we need yet another male MC, especially a ponytail Flynn clone faggot? A sexy cool girl MC would have been a lot better.

Attached: 1644595800758.png (719x720, 165.26K)

Females don't make good mcs.

Where are her head wings

I stole them

They look retarded along with modern clothes.

because the protagonists of life are always males and females have only one value in their life, their bodies, because they only exist for sex to make babies, in other words sex dolls with artificial wombs would literally replace them and the world would only become better.

weaker than males and dumber than males

>modern clothes
This is by far my biggest issue with the designs in this game. The characters look like they belong in fucking Arknights with those stupid hoodies, and Taion doesn't even look like he belongs in the game.

>because the protagonists of life are always males and females have only one value in their life, their bodies, because they only exist for sex to make babies, in other words sex dolls with artificial wombs would literally replace them and the world would only become better.

>weaker than males and dumber than males

Attached: 1574801639494.jpg (194x259, 5.47K)

I buy action games with female protagonists and RPGs with male protagonists. I also buy my games at launch price when it meets those demands.

Also MCs should never be subhuman races.

Designs bad desu

Okay

>rifle

Is she the designated healer?

>this is a fridge body according to Any Forums

Attached: xenoblade 3.jpg (1280x720, 136.93K)

where is her staff

if she has an alternative costume showing midriff thighs and armpits will spergs still shitpost about censorship?

Who knows, maybe you can play 99,9% of the game with her like you could with Reyn.

She looks good to put some mayo inside.

The jacket covers her curves

they still shitposted about i-no in gg strive so the answer is yes

Nah, then the script will flip to just being about pandering to coomers. You can't take anyone complaining about the designs seriously, it's just disingenuous proxy fanbase warring.
Designs are understated compared to XC2 but they're generally benign, and god knows if there's an armor system like XC1/XCX it'll go all over the place.
At the bare minimum, swimsuit DLC again.

Those legs and hips make her look like a shitty disney female, it ruins the design for me.

if there's a midriff costume and her tummy is just as chubby as it looks in her bodysuit i will fap until my chinko falls off

Attached: 1569728815744.jpg (130x130, 4.58K)