Anyone got some speedrunning advice for this game? i'm kind of stuck right now

anyone got some speedrunning advice for this game? i'm kind of stuck right now

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Don't be a white male for starters.

Don't even bother with this game. It's bugged and intentionally broken so you pay for it's gacha mechanics

it's a pretty easy game, you just keep swiping left on the pictures of pretty ladies until you don't see any more then you win
if you get good like me you don't even have to swipe

>gatcha

on the contrary nigger

pick up a knife and stab yourself until you achieve fast any%

I put a photo of my cock as my profile picture and someone matched with me just to tell me its a handsome looking cock.

i'm black and in europe, i should be getting an advantage but so far i haven't seen it

t. polcel

>dating app

Attached: se acabó.gif (320x480, 1.87M)

It's literally the opposite
If you're white you have no reason to be a incel

Rape

Get in faggots, we're speedrunning Tinder.

Attached: Simon-Leviev-the-Tinder-Swindler-1392x884-1.jpg (1392x884, 148.12K)

Fuck
Off

6' white guys have it the hardest

Attached: Scandincels.jpg (704x816, 87.63K)

I've only ever matched with Asians, which is weird cause I swipe on plenty of white people. I'm not really complaining since I really like Asians.

use cheat engine you insane retard
actually it doesnt matter, those people who get dates on this app can get dates outside of it, they jsut use it for easy fuck
whoever cant date irl will struggle here too, probably even more so

It's basically resource management.
Consider your right swipe attacks a rare consumable and your left swipe a defensive move loke a block or dodge.
Blocking builds your meter for powerful attacks.

(if you know the algo you'll understand)

If you’re fat, lose weight.
Swipe right on almost everyone.
Swipe left every now and then or you will be filtered.
Fatties, asians and 30+ are easy.
If you match, immediately ask them out.
If you’re ugly, tough luck.

Attached: 5C311BC8-31AE-4341-AC0B-CA33346621BD.jpg (1125x1737, 234.24K)

>sneedrunning
Kill yourself.

>the only people who match me are traps, and girls that outright obviously have daddy issues

Whelp

>talk to girl
>hit it off
>she talks about her experiences with the app and how she got unmatched by dudes at random who were supposed to be up with her the next day or something
>tell her i'm heading off to work for the day but we can continue the chat later, especially since she was expecting dirty talk
>later find myself unmatched for absolutely no reason, we got along just fine with nothing awkward going on
What the fuck is wrong with women?
Why complain about something that someone does to you yet you then just go and do the same thing?
It's not annoying but, it's just.... Why do that?

you don't play

Based

what would be a sneedrun of tindar?

>and girls that outright obviously have daddy issues
what more do you want you damn double quadruple nigger?

Lucky bastard I only get fucking single mothers and nigger women.

I really don't like dating apps and hate how human relationships have become commodified, but I honestly feel like they're your only option in 2022. Pretty much everyone my age who's in a relationship met on an a dating app. Good for them, I guess, but I want to meet a qt irl and have our relationship naturally blossom but I have no idea where or how to start

If you can't beat them, join them I guess

Attached: 1431379300075.png (601x694, 9.37K)

Because women literally think they only deserve to be treated like a queen when they treat everyone else like a peasant. I've seen this hundrets of times already.

ITT we talk shit on people you met from tinder

>extreme bipolar, gaslighting me, accusing me of talking with other girls every 5 minutes, living in Tijuana and not knowing english
>bipolar, manipulative, acts like a 5 year old, my personality is music, sex addict, talking with 10+ boys, shitty major

And the better ones
>funny and tells very entertaining stories, speaks spanish (and eng), great student, sincerely motivated (and actually capable) to change the world (but unfortunately also has sex addiction so it's a no-go)
>nerdy black girl, fun, sweet, great financial assets (great body)

Those kinds of girls are always so flaky.

Bro I've learned alot of people who go on dating apps are honestly not looking to date but dont know it. This is the "normal" now so if you want to find a partner you "have to use apps" and people get disgruntled and hate it. Over saturation of people matching or not matching also starts to break down conversation into just chatting with some stranger you know you can drop. I've honestly matched and chatted with girls more then actual dates because no one wants to go on an actual date. Bi-fag here and can confirm men do this fucking shit too (more so when they dont get the vibe we are fucking right away)

Attached: +_1e3a6f918064b16297d1fe402571c082.jpg (320x320, 30.47K)

i hate women

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_103323_com.tinder.jpg (720x1560, 288.99K)

You don't need women to be happy user

>I want to meet a qt irl and have our relationship naturally blossom
The go do shit you like. If the shit you like doesnt have qts (Like fucking MTG) then try new things where there are qts. Helps if its something you dont know then you can ask for help. No hiking isnt one of those things. No one wants to go on a hike and spark up a conversation unless ya pretty Any Forums and can pull just on looks.

You do, you can't deny your biological instincts

dating apps ruin my self esteem... I may not be Adonis but I'm not a freak and yet no one matches with me. it doesn't help that I have no idea how to construct a profile and probably come off as a cringelord

Attached: 1639706179799.jpg (773x659, 46.66K)

Tinder is not for everyone. You have to have the right mindset to be successful. You need to feed your matches with compliments and press them into dates. You need to seal the bedroom deal as fast as possible or else you'll get ghosted or unmatched.

Best way to meet girls irl is doing shit like volunteering, clubs, or through friend networks.

Work is also an option but can turn bad really fast.

be attractive.
don't be unattractive.
make video game threads on Any Forums.

Literally this. Dating apps are absolute cancer.

Just b urself but also take up a bunch of faggy hobbies you don’t care about

Never got matches
Quit using it
Simple as

Attached: Video game mocks you.jpg (580x652, 53.32K)

What are some better alternatives to this game where users are more committed to long term

Tindr and Grindr are where "hookup culture" apps. If you want a wife, go to Hinge or maybe Bumble.

a LOT of dating profile shit is mild lying. A buddy of mine used alot of older pictures and got lots of matches but as he god older and updated shit got less and less (we are only 29 but pani hit the lbs hard). You are also competing with literally ever Chad and acual bot also lying about everything. Its just oversaturation. You prob come off as normal, which you prob are and a good thing, and its just not as "interesting" as the shirtless bot. It aint you man its the app itself and how it shows shit

Attached: 1641310217201.gif (500x730, 731.79K)

stop using tinder
easily one of the most damaging to use social apps out there
don't use any online dating apps
being alone is better than playing into the game the people who own these apps want to trap you in