Will it still be fun once all the poorfags arrive in an hour?

Will it still be fun once all the poorfags arrive in an hour?

Attached: images (1).jpg (318x159, 12.65K)

Just because you bought a bronze founder pack doesn't mean you're not a poorfag bro

this game is being hard spammed the last few days

I got the gold one

they are havig deployment issues right now LMAO. Lets see how much of a dumpster fire this launch is

Baited into outing yourself as a retard

Its an amazon published release so all of twitch has been pushing it hard. Wait until everyone hits t3 and realizes you have to run 6+ alts to funnel funds to your main to struggle to even compete with paying players. Thats when the game will drop off. Its pretty fun until you get to that point though.

>poorfags
More like smart chads. Imagine spending a dime on any of these shitty games.

hmmm. it might have something to do with it being released today and being popular. not sure tho

everyone trying to defend this as f2p and not p2w will be running around with gimped pets and having also have to manually boost their ships by pressing space bar over and over. PayCHADS get auto boost and all pet features.

probably more to do with Amazon fucking up and their servers not being able to handle the volume

>50 Gb to install
literally why? the game looks simple a fuck, unless it has one of the biggets worlds ever made for a video game, that storage space seems too much

Is the pvp enabled? I really dont care about pve, daily chores on 10 alts and having to pay for upgrades

go back under your rock poorfag

I remember Bless Online being shilled here and everyone threw it under the bus after it fucking blew. I wonder if the same will happen

yes there are equalized arenas at level 25 and the PVP is really good. There is also world PVP on some islands and GVG world pve that is not equalized and is p2w

that is exactly what is going to happen. Anyone defending the game right now is just desperate for a new MMO and knows nothing about the t3 Alt grind. Its called Lost Alt in other regions for a reason

are they too poor to spend 10 usd for a 3 day early acces but they can spend enough for a gaming pc?

I remember being hyped as fuck for this game back in 2016. I don't play mmos anymore.

Isn't this censored?

>the game gets so boring after 400 hours
okay

Attached: 1533072445168.jpg (604x599, 61.88K)

You literally hit a grindwall you dumbfuck. You either pay up or grind 6+ alts doing dailies to earn the gold and it takes hours a day.

>Made up realities that never happened.