People fear what they don't understand

People fear what they don't understand.

Attached: Chronocrossbox.jpg (220x210, 22.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qeBQlJwdiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

Y

I loved this game. One of my favorites on PSX. I agree a lot of people didnt get it. But the “remaster” looks like shit. These pre-rendered games were meant to be played on a CRT at PlayStation resolution. They just were.

I don't understand why they would make a shit game.

What do you think they meant by enhanced soundtrack?

Are they gonna do it?
Are they gonna axe that awful battle theme?
Because I would honestly pick it up for that alone even if it's a lazy remaster.
Knowing I have to hear that shitty track hundreds of times is enough to keep me from ever touching the game, which is a shame since the rest of the soundtrack is a masterpiece.

>legitimate criticism about the game
>hehehehehe the only reason people don't like it is cause they aren't smart like me!

>awful battle theme?
Theyre all good what the hell you talking about?

What is SE trying to accomplish with a CC Remaster? What's their master plan?

Attached: ogp_square-enix.png (1200x630, 17.78K)

Loved Chrono Trigger, tried playing this on emu, didn't click. Am I missing something or is there a min time until it gets good?

musiclets can't into odd time sigs

CC looks like shit, most PS1 games do, it's that combination of shitty early 3D with low res 2D backgrounds.

They need a remake to look good, remasters don't cut it.

Didn't you read the OP? You're obviously a stupid nigger that just didn't understand it. Cope.

>remaster lets you turn off battles
Thank fuck. Who thought it was a good idea to include battles in the firat place when they take 10 hours and you get literally nothing for doing them?

To get your nostalgia dollar, and it'll work

C L U S S Y

Money...you fucking idiot

>"Trigger" wasn't exactly "smooth sailing", and a lot of the parts ended up being changed in the end. I remember back then, I couldn't stand getting up in the mornings and going to work everyday.
> Sometimes, I think it may have gone too far, and may have even destroyed the entire image, but c'mon, that's how stories usually are.
> After the announcement of "Cross" this time, I heard a lot of voices out there that were saying things like, "Man, this isn't CHRONO". To tell you the truth, I was gravely disappointed. Yes, the platform changed; and yes, there were many parts that changed dramatically from the previous work. But in my view, the whole point in making Chrono Cross was to make a new Chrono with the best available skills and technologies of today. I never had any intentions of just taking the system from Trigger and moving it onto the PlayStation console. That's why I believe that Cross is Cross, and NOT Trigger 2. The thing that I can't understand is how could people possibly declare that this isn't Chrono? And for these people, I can't help but wonder what it was that Chrono meant to them...? Is it possible that none of the messages that I tried to send out to these people never really got through to them?
>Cross is undoubtedly the highest quality Chrono that we can create right now. (I won't say the "best" Chrono, but) If you can't accept that, then I'm sorry to say this but I guess your Chrono and my Chrono have taken totally different paths. But I would like to say, thank you for falling in love with Trigger so much.

Straight from the horse's mouth: Not a sequel, bitter about Trigger, changed everything to spite fans

the game didn't understand itself

I'm going to be positive and just assume you've just managed to block out what most affectionately refer to as clown rape out of memory after twenty years.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qeBQlJwdiU

I've only played the crossover with AE. What's the deal with Lynx? The guy just waxed poetical all the time, but I didn't understand what the fuck he was actually after.

no u

I wonder how the most hardcore CT fan felt when they got to the finale act of the dead sea, and some random yodle singer info dumps how Crono and gang accomplished nothing, while the corpse and ghosts of the Chrono Trigger game lied in the background.

I enjoyed this game more than trigger, so its sufficient to say the remaster(?) will hopefully be alright

This is the real redpill right here. CCfags in these threads like to pretend it's muh deep story that filters people, but it's the battle music
>WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAH WAH WAH!
Honestly the good thing about the steam release is maybe it's easily moddable and people can change out the song. I'd definitely give it a replay then because that is what filtered me on my last attempt to replay it. I think one your first playthrough you can look past it, but on the subsequent ones it just starts to get unbearable.

What did they even remaster? Because i don't trust any syllable coming from Japanese EA.

I've never played it so I'll probably give it a go

no i remember and i liked it. shame you dont

CC wasn't just "this isn't Chrono", it's Square giving both Toriyama and CT fans the big middle finger and asserting that CT is their franchise, not Toriyama's, by gutting almost everything that made CT memorable in the process. And advertised it as a direct CT sequel when it really should've just been marketed as a spinoff. That's why CC was such a bitter pill for many.