In which games can I play as an old, bearded, pointy hat wizard with robes and a staff?

In which games can I play as an old, bearded, pointy hat wizard with robes and a staff?

Attached: wizard.png (700x699, 559.25K)

any carpig

Baldur's Gate 3

Checks most of the boxes

Attached: Sorceress_Walking.gif (245x258, 119.11K)

BG1 and 2
IWDs
Dragon Age
Dragons Dogma
literally any proper RPG (as in, not jRPG of course)

it is kind of weird that such a classic fantasy trope doesn't appear as much outside of rpgs
3/5, guess you are right

modded skyrim

Early PC gaming was heavily influenced by D&D and LOTR, so the wizard is everywhere there. Of course early PC gaming was heavily RPG focused because that is what those PCs could do.

Early console games were simpler and more action/arcade based, and once consoles got to the point where they could do complicated games, the devs were mostly Japanese and used PC RPGs as an inspiration - like DQ was heavily inspired by Ultima and Wizardry, so there was that wall of separation.

OSRS (not sure about RS3, never played)
t. bearded wizard

League with the Veigar Greybeard skin, which I'm surprised I remember given that I stopped playing months ago.

What is the point of pointy hats?

Attached: 1644106843167.webm (480x480, 508.79K)

show how much better you are than everyone else

Dark Spuls 1, 2, and 3.

How about becoming one IRL instead? You all wish you were like a wizard but none of you spergs will amount to anything. Wizards are dedicated and determined, not schizoid mentally ill faggots on the mongolian candy making factory.

The Immortal

what kind of prog rock does this guy listen to?

Attached: psQ1Tbr.jpg (707x1024, 370.38K)

The top

Haken - Atlas Stone
Caligula's Horse - Dream the Dead
Thank You Scientist - Mr. Invisible

Two worlds 2 had everything besides being old.

Any games where your staff has a hidden secondary use?

Attached: 1637677749265.png (481x477, 450.13K)

In Morrowind you can whack people with it, and use it to cast spells