Opinions?

opinions?

Attached: 125127942.jpg (604x842, 83.47K)

God Of War 2018 is a really boring game.

Meh

as a huge matrixfag back in the day it was good for it's time and for me, otherwise ehhh

It was fucking amazing

I played it and now I'm trans. 10/10

play it again and become trans trans.

I have none.

It was okay for what it was at the time, I didn't like how undertuned the agents were I felt like you could kill them pretty easily if you just spammed attacks. You could force them off of buildings. The ending was kind of cool to see it be altered in to a different fight, this, the LOTR games and King Kong are the only movie liscensed games I can think of off handedly that I actually enjoyed.

I played Enter the Matrix and this back to back last year. Everyone raves about Path of Neo being the better game but honestly I found it kind of shit. It's just a poorly paced retelling of the movies with awkward jumps between major moments and a bunch of filler segments that feel like a waste of time. Matrix 1 is a massive tutorial level. Reloaded has a cool world map screen where you go around saving people that don't add anything to the story. Revolutions is more of the same.
The melee combat is a "step up" over Enter, the gun combat took a nose dive. Not that it was good to begin with mind you but mixing guns and melee was gun in Enter. The melee mechanics were expanded with more moves and special attacks as opposed to basic bitch ass punches and kicks, but oddly enough it has the depth of puddle. It never goes beyond button mashing and melee weapons are barely present. The new GoW tier counter/kill button for finishers gets boring fast. I also don't see the point of the upgrade system when you're pretty much locked into what you can even get. There is no variation there. Everyone is going to unlock the same thing at the same time.
Enter had better gun combat, and while the melee wasn't that deep in its movelist, it felt like there was more nuance ro combat, especially since you could do grab attacks which lead to a better feeling disarm move. Pacing wasn't as bad since it had its own original story to follow and it had some cool set pieces,, but some levels dragged on for too long to be fun especiallywhen the environment is the same for almost the entire level. Airport level was the only one that had variations between segment and even that felt too long. I played through it twice, but you really only need to play once. Barely any variation between the two characters. I think people only jerk off Path because they can play as Neo and go through the major movie set pieces.
Enter - 2/3
Path - 1/3

Attached: tumblr_pf5x15yBsE1qepldno3_640.png (600x800, 134.15K)

Solid game with some problems but feels like a soulless cash grab. Yeah, you definitely see devs efforts but it's enough for a good game.

Loved it

Why did I have to fight human sized ants?

Attached: 1474092389332.jpg (500x395, 35.96K)

not a big fan of chocolate chip muffins

>Shiny
kino

>I think people only jerk off Path because they can play as Neo and go through the major movie set pieces.

Yes. No one cares about Ghost/Niobe

Sparks was chad operator

Attached: Sparks.png (588x435, 266.46K)

I still have the save file in my memory card from 2009. I remember feeling like an absolute badass, hadn't seen that kind of combat before.

I would argue outside of niche fighting games, you don't really see combat like that either.

Attached: The_Matrix_lobbyscene_.jpg (2400x1350, 155.93K)

Fucking kek user. I am sure on some video sharing platform, type accursed farms or or something will make a video about the game someday, pointing that out. In some sick way I started enjoying killing those endless ants.

dunkey pointed it out in his vid iirc.

kino
runs like shit when you play it on PS3 though

Pretty fun movie tie in game despite its limitations and miles better than matrix 4. If this game has been released in ps3, it would have been super kino. Ps2 cant handle ragdoll physics well and advanced reflections/lighting the game has