Dude le High Entia of the trailer is 100% Melia and le cat lady is Nia

>Dude le High Entia of the trailer is 100% Melia and le cat lady is Nia.
>Why?
>Uuuuuhhhh...

You fucker DO know that there probably exist other High Entia with short wings and other cta ladies right?

Attached: 1644474686_513216_1644474860_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 137.67K)

I'm so mad I acn't write correctly

>>Why?
They both have the same voice actors and both share heavy design ques to their original designs.

also its this catgirl that is nia not that one, though she does also have a similar core crystal to nia so there is probably some relation there

Attached: nia.jpg (1847x1335, 234.69K)

>Flesh Eater Core Crystal
Red herring, or some specific reason they aren't showing the their faces.

but are there other cat girls with the exact same core crystal and voice as Nia?

you're so fucking retarded

Calm down, ESL.

>Melia's wings
>Melia's hairstyle
>Melia's VA in both English and Japanese

Lad...

More likely they don't want to scare to many new players with the returning characters. Which yes, they are obvious, leaked, and also part of the marketing from the get go (with the game already stated to be a combination of the two previous entries), but still, the further apart the new story feels from the original, easier for marketing.

Also, real talk, I love Nia, but there is no way in hell to make her look intimidating on her own, that mask it's fully needed.

Nia reproduces assexually or she somehow weaponized toxoplasmosis to turn other people into Nias like hoe xenomorphs reproduce.

You know remember that people were convinced that Shulk appeared at the end of the announcement trailer for X.

>exact same core crystal
Mio's core crystal is Nia's upside down

You can hear Melia, Nia, and Rex voice in the trailer.

It's entirely possible this is a bait and switch but I think more likely is it is them in both cases.
I just think its interesting that Mio has the same core crystal but inverted. Probably Jung shit where Nia split off part of herself like Mythra did with Pyra, who knows how all of the 'rules' in 2 go up in smoke after the beanstalk blows up. Maybe after some terrible tragedy where she vowed revenge and wanted to expunge her all of her cringe tsundere catgirl personality and just become a bloodthirsty maniac.

Also the other blade in the party has a spherical core crystal unlike any we see in 2. My best guess is after the death of the beanstalk the blade ecosystem no longer worked as it did, Pyra/Mythra used some aegis powers to allow blades to reproduce with humans without creating horrific abominations and the blades faded into 2's humanities. The 2 nation in this game is described as being more ether based and in tune with magic which would make sense if many of them were descended from blades, beings of materialized ether.

I have a strong sense that Pyra/Mythra will reappear somewhere in this game and anger all the trannies. Might be the case that this is so far in the future that if blades no longer exist as they did in 2 the entire core crystal/resonance thing is mythologized history, maybe Pyra and Mythra were entombed with Rex when he died since it's not known if being the master driver really conferred that long of an additional lifespan since Amalthus was indoline and also filling himself with blade juice, and addam didn't live an exceptionally long time as far as we know.

Why the hell is Nia apparently a leader of a Nation? Melia needs no explanation but nothing in 2 hinted Nia had leadership qualities or connections to be able to rule a fucking Nation. Prior to Rex her reputation thus far was terrorists and cannibal

she may be a figurehead due to her historical involvement and that's it.

If it's not them it's a clone or an impersonator or reincarnation or something. You're not truly so stupid that you think there's no connection?

To this day, I am still not sure what was the deal with that face reveal in the end, but either mistaken identity due to engine and new art style aside, X was a game barely connected to the Blade series from the get go, and at the last second at that. Meanwhile, XC3 seemingly has it's storyline on the works from before XC2, it's ready to launch in a few months (contrary to X's years worth of development changes after an early reveal), it's quite literally confirmed to be a combination of the two worlds, and was leaked to hell in regards plot details, prior to this reveal.

If anything, the only surprise is that Nia is the one coming back, over any pure Blade so far. The implications for XC2 didn't gave the Flesh Eaters the best chances for long term lives, at least not of the eternally youth kind, even in the best case scenario. Unless she is going through the same treatment Jin went though. Melia tho, even without the leaks, was fairly likely to come back, after FE.

Guys, the masks are controlling people.

>a Xenoblade thread that isn't trannies seething that 3 won't be like 2
really surprising actually

If we assume this game is set ~500 years in the future (it would certainly be at least a hundred or more) it'd be just her and Poppi from the XBC2 cast still alive, maybe Zeke. Association with a legendary hero is a powerful thing. Also she's really fucking hot and could definitely get an army of people to simp for her.

Just like in real life

She was the last Flesh Eater, which made her the perfect figure to spearhead a Blade liberation movement. Being a Flesh Eater also gives you a massive lifespan, if you'll recall.
So it's probably less that she wanted to be the empress, and more that she had to be

If its really hundreds of years later Melia at least should be noticeably older we know that high entia age even if its much slower. Nia being a flesh eater seems like she should be older as well since again we know that they age.
So either its flashbacks to the past where things have gone horribly wrong and the masks are meant to show off the fact that something is wrong with that version of history.
Or its just that Melia's hairstyle and Nia's core crystal have simply become some kind of imperial regalia and these characters are their descendants.

No fuck off and die UOL

>dude look it's le character from 1!!
>look player it's the characters from 2!!!
>wow character from 1 is talking to character from 2!!
>wow le plot twist character from 2 killed character from 1!!
>meanwhile new cast from 3 gets fuck all development because the whole fucking game is 1 & 2 fanservice "callbacks"
>new cast become hypemen jobbers for the old cast like "wow this shoolk guy is so cool !!!!"
I fucking hope this isn't going to be a Cold Steel 3&4 fiasco again.

Well, so far we haven't seen a single "pure Blade", and we still don't know how the new world affected their cycle (now that in theory, new Titans weren't needed), so for now , Flesh or Blade eaters seem to have taken over the XC2 side of the new world. Assuming other Leaders fade away through the centuries, one of the earliest Flesh Eaters like Nia, with such crazy healing powers, it's due to gain some sort of following in time.

Attached: __sena_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_saitou_masatsugu__4c47dc89db87bb219bc8b41ea6e5444f.jpg (2067x2067, 444.2K)

She's wearing a mask and had naturally silver hair so we can't see how old she looks, she has longer hair/wings at least. In Xenoblade 1 she's suppose to be 88 years old while her dad is 320 years old. I think somewhere said that she was the equivalent to around 16 in homs years which would mean the typical high entia lifespan is 400+ years, if we assume 80 is pretty typical for a human. Possibly much longer because sci-fi magic and they can do whatever they want.

Ok, this is what I get for seeing video analysis with poor resolution screeshots, instead of the actual screenshots. In my defense, all the Xeno hype is happening while I should be working on my deadlines, so I had it as background noise during my work.

There is no way you're this stupid for real. Nice bait.

In my defense the trailer is really short and Nia's core crystal or whatever isn't really easy to spot unless you look for it. Also Melia only says like 1 sentence and it's all muffled because of the mask so I couldn't recognize the voice.