Alice: Madness Returns

Is this game worth playing?

Attached: AliceMadnessReturns[1].jpg (266x375, 58.96K)

yes with mods

Alice!

Alice?

yes, Alice!

Which mods would be best?

nude mods

Alice mod

What kind of mod would that be?

Alice madness returns

It's boring, drawn out, repetitive.
I love Alice

how could you say to Alice's game if you love Alice?

Just shows how much I love her despite her shit game!

if you loved her game as well you would have loved her more!

I love her game! It's just bad. It doesn't affect my love.

Alice!!!!

I'M GOING TO ALICE!!

Going to Alice

Alice?

Yes. It gets kinda dragged out near the end but still worth it.
Just play vanilla, the game looks amazing out of the box.
Maybe use mod if you want to change Alice's outfit.
It's one among the games that were butchered my EA

It's worth playing, but you have to temper your expectations.
The art is great, the combat and platforming are technically fine, the story is really twisted (probably the darkest story I have ever seen in a game), and it has Alice.
However it's like twice as long as it needed to be. It feels like the developers ran out of money and fucks to give while they were designing the levels, so each level just kinda drags on making you do the same shit over and over again. There's only a few mechanics you get introduced to fairly early in and the rest of the game just gives you platforming sections to use those mechanics in a different order but without any kind of real synthesis.
Still, it's worth playing if you are interested in the premise.

Attached: alicemr-alley.jpg (1600x900, 260.45K)

was she ok?

It’s fun enough, if a bit repetitive. The main draw is the gorgeous art direction and music. Unfortunately they had to cut a corners here and there to get it released on schedule and it’s definitely noticeable. The biggest offender being that every single level ends with what looks like a perfect segue into a boss fight... just to show you a cutscene that moves you along to the next stage. They also had to cut an entire level that would have taken place on the moon and a bunch of the real world segments. The few that remained are pretty barebones

Man I’d kill for a Madness Returns remaster that literally just adds in the ideas they had to cut

Alice!