instagram.com/p/CZKN9T2NLGi/

Attached: bge2.jpg (1974x1080, 366.24K)

Can Sony buy ubi already? This shit is taking way too long

Does anyone even care?

from what little they showed and talked about it seems way too ambitious

tranny game
kys

stfu Any Forumsfaggot
this is my worry, it seems it will eternally be in dev hell and then quietly cancelled some day

No ancel, no care, ubishit is shit, dead on arrival

But not for long, kek

did you like Dreamfall Chapters? thats what you will get.

I treat this game same way i treat star citizen. I'll believe it when it's in my hands.

Ancel is a retard and this game was doomed from the start just by virtue of him touching it, it's never gonna come out. They did the same thing with Wild, every 6 to 12 months say "it's coming don't worry" until it was unceremoniously canned

Attached: 1622652882601.png (982x703, 450.48K)

>complains about Any Forums
>while also complaining about dev hell
the game is in dev hell BECAUSE of leftism, they diversity hired incompetents

Who fucking cares.
That shit was supposed to be another ubisoft open world co op game with microtransactions. Not to mention that garbage modern realistic art style
It has nothing to do with the original and Ancel is gone anyway

Attached: 1629398720207.jpg (1683x1684, 403.58K)

ancel is out now so they might rework the assets into a smaller scope of what they were promising, ubisoft is going to fill this shit so full of microstation NFTs

but it looked like it could provide some fun for a few hours flying around the city

This game is in dev hell because of poor project management, remember when they trotted JGL onstage to talk about having fans create assets for them? Ancel is a notorious "ideas guy" much like Peter Molyneux, just less outspoken. I guarantee you it's a completely unmanageable Frankenstein of half-developed features and "innovations"

>black guy on cover
I'm so tired of this...

I think that's what they want to do, I am doubtful that they'll achieve it. Ubisoft has demonstrated it'll let dead projects fester uncancelled for way too long and I've yet to see this materialize into anything coherent

What if the gameplay footage was fake that would explain why it's taking so long and Ubisoft is know for such things

Nice NFT, mind if I save it?

user, I see what you did in here

Attached: 400k tf2 heavy.jpg (474x711, 24.34K)

How many years has it been in development? This isn't a good thing

with a development cycle like this there's no way this game is anything but a flop.

It was not fake but it was just a tech demo showing the universe simulation and them flying around and empty city. To actually fill this solar system with interesting things make good combat and actual space combat is the hard part. From what they showed you could have very basic dogfights with all capital ships being stationary and not having actual interiors yet. Dumb shit like shooting healing misslise on yor co op partner is not what i wanted i wanted capitol ship's and a bunch of fighters going at it. There is no way the game will be even close to ehat they promised.