Kamigawa has been utter kino, lads

Kamigawa has been utter kino, lads.

Attached: 1644510250370.png (1440x810, 2.14M)

ORA ORA... TEME...!

Attached: 42.png (265x370, 189.97K)

Oh they went back?
did they do what they always said they should have done and made it more surface level jap stuff instead of the deeper pull they did last time?

which at the time was true, that's what they should have done but at this point I think western culture is Japanese enough they could actually make the deeper cuts work this time

How the fuck is your update almost a gig? I did mine on mobile this morning and it was only like 200mb.

Would make sense that they'd be way more worried about update size on mobile.

>Norse themed set
>black people, afro elves and asians elves
>Japanese theme
>black people

why

They did, but "deep cuts" wasn't just the only problem with OG Kamigawa. Having amorphous abstract alien blobs is cool and makes for cool art pieces but having literally half your set be dedicated to them was a shitty decision.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it.
Haven't had a draft go below 2-1 yet.

What does Any Forums think of my wives?

Attached: file.png (1588x370, 861.27K)

Moonfolk Puzzlemaker a cute

Attached: FLCbyVmVgAYiVll.jpg (1700x1249, 1005.31K)

cute, but also probably slightly retarded and gives shit footjobs.

Cast the mech, Shinji

Attached: en_JdfPlsO8XG.png (265x370, 161.46K)

>Cloud Strife Sword
>It's one of the worst cards of the set
lol based Wizards dabbing on oversized weapons

Attached: en_4X0Y6IB4SM.png (265x370, 179.59K)

I like the art of it but I don't wanna jump in the Arena grind so I'm not going to play it

Attached: file.png (1080x843, 1.02M)

ngl I'm getting filtered by this set. The drafting is more complex than I'm used to and I'm getting my ass kicked by ninjas.

They don fucked up releasing it right after Master Duel.
It's hard to come back to MtG whene there's an alternative that's actually fun.

I think there's definitely a lot of the good kind of complexity in this set. Aside from Green not pairing well with a few colors, every color pairs well with each other and there's lots of intra and inter synergies. Feels like there's a fuckload of different paths you can take. And I've even seen some good mono-color decks come out of it with the Invoke cycle as well.

>Master Duel funner than MTG
>When it's combo mirrors all the way through
>When there's not even drafting
I don't want to shit too much on your game, because I'm glad it's succeeding and giving Arena competition. Competition is always good for the consumer. With that said, different strokes for different folks.

If it had like
>BB: attach to target creature you control
then I could see it as a stalemate ender in Limited

but as is, yeah too unwieldy

I definitely underrated green based on the previews, but it's fucking stacked.

Heh. Good flavor.

Attached: giggle.gif (220x220, 33.34K)

based

>he doesn't appreciates the Afro-Samurai reference
man there's so much WotC's wokeshit to criticize without shitting on an actually cool reference.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 12-57-23 card-AW8Ja-art_crop webp (WEBP Image, 626 × 457 pixels).png (626x457, 355.93K)