Eldenbros, ngl I'm kind of worried. If it only weighs ~90% more than DS3...

Eldenbros, ngl I'm kind of worried. If it only weighs ~90% more than DS3, accounting higher resolution textures and all that, I'm afraid it's gonna be just slightly bigger than DS3, like 50% bigger or so. It's nowhere near the open world they promised... Please prove me I'm wrong eldenbros I'm scared :((

Attached: Filesize_Fromsoftgames.png (2230x1268, 544K)

kys shitposting faggot

Open world huh

Games on next gen consoles have smaller file sizes

DS3 was ~60GB on my HDD, not sure wtf u on

download size is irrelevant because of compression

don't worry bro, it's open world, so it means you will spend hours walking back and forward without doing anything, i can guarantee the playtime will be at least 60 hours just of that

isnt it confirmed to be 30 hours in the main story? Honestly, I would rather have 30 good hours than bloated 100 hours like Persona 5.

Attached: video - Gomasioken Star.jpg (950x1200, 320.17K)

30 hours for the MAIN story minimum, but almost all of the game is completely optional

loser

Attached: 1644526012101.png (1460x1320, 823.38K)

>game size on drive is indicative of quality
has there ever been a more retarded take?

Yes but explain why it's only slightly bigger than Dark Souls 3

Falseflag nigger

Well that conflicts with the official box art

Attached: 1643837518540.jpg (1801x1026, 286.57K)

The minimum storage requirements on the box are way higher than what the game usually takes.

>this group was born not only for the main mission to carry out but also for the passion that unites us
Holy shit that's so sad it's hilarious. Do these people really have no self-awareness at all?

>
Fuck off now

Attached: ds3 box art.jpg (3188x1881, 2.22M)

Eldentranniesisters…. I better go cope

The OP says 23GB for DS3, so he's right and you're wrong

Should I play ps4 or wait till 2026 when I can find a ps5

>It's nowhere near the open world they promised
Funny thing is that they never promised open world, they said all along that it's an "open field" game. Everyone just shuts their ears and scream OPEN WOOOORLD over and over anyway.

It's even funnier when people realize that they actually lied about that because they ended up delivering an open world

>40gb
>Dark Souls 3 with DLC only weighs 24
You're literally wrong you fucking retard

they used oodle compression for ER. The other games besides Sekiro did not.
>source
leaked credits