Advance Wars Reboot

They removed all the soul from this game

Attached: noSovl.jpg (1400x1050, 271.63K)

is this a phone game?

yes and it costs 60 fucking buckaroos

Attached: 1638130142469.jpg (1024x576, 125.54K)

New CO designs and animations have a ton of soul.

It would look like shit on the switch display with the original graphics, deal

Changing the graphics is one thing, it's WHAT they changed them to that's the problem

I'm fine with nice looking 3d units but make them less retarded-looking

Attached: Bro.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

yes, Advance Wars and Advance Wars 2 can be emulated on a phone and honestly it's not much worse than the remake. classic pixel-art graphics with consistent, cool artstyle, lack of voiceacting bloat, and if you ever need multiplayer you'll just play on AWBW anyways.

YWNBAWBW

Looks soulful af to me user

I'm trying my best but I can't overlooked the black guys. Game looks pozzed.

Attached: https _bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_2a3e7014-862a-48b6-b0e8-94afe8a67ad8_1527x734.jpg (1527x734, 199.25K)

touch grass

Enough with this nonsense shit posting. It falls in like with a combination of the old style and Battalion Wars. Besides le edgy DoR it's always had a major cartoon flare. When it's out and turns out it's trash you can be an annoying faggot all you want but sweet jesus can you memey retards not shitpost something before its even out for once?

Yes the switch is just a fat phone without all the features like calling and browsing the internet

Kill yourself. Unironically kill yourself

Lol, spotted the fragile huwhite redditor

>you will never beat Advance Wars By Web
yes, it's a multiplayer game, there's nothing to "beat". you can try to climb the ranks and fight in tournaments, but that's not the entire point. casual multiplayer is a thing too, you know?

Attached: 91438735_p1 mini-Lash.png (1228x1350, 1.26M)

Get a god damn job.
PC port for mods when?

looks bad =/= has soul. in fact, the old ones are more soulful because they look better BECAUSE they had soul poured into them, unlike the new animations/designs/entire artstyle

Phone games look better, and at least have the decency of jewing you after you play, not before

Is it fun? Never played.

The character designs are the only thing that's good about the game, other than Jess'. the fuck are you on?

I'm talking about the units in the battle scenes, look like plastic toys, COs are cool and it's nice to see them move

Attached: 41107221.gif (301x374, 1.31M)

yeah. play the ones on the GBA or Dual Strike on the DS.

Advance Wars By Web allows you to play with others online on the website which is nice.

ok trannies

Yes, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.