What do you think about Nintendo's new policy?

What do you think about Nintendo's new policy?

Attached: 3.png (1490x1448, 1.51M)

Right is hotter than left

Attached: E9AE_ofXIAkI3KE.jpg (1488x992, 882.51K)

Refreshing

See steam's mary2 and ghostlight. It seems these fascist scum won't back off from people's hobbies until a fair bit of money is bled.

NOOOO I CAN'T COOM TO THIS

Attached: 1629301938220.png (2634x2304, 2.63M)

But left is still in the game

Attached: 1627217553411.png (483x228, 5.83K)

I'm impressed Any Forums manages the lower the posting quality even further. It was at least understandable when there were actual differences between Japanese and international copies but now you faggots are just assuming censorship.

twitter moralnigger

I haven't played this series but it looks like they change the character designer for each game. Not really censorship, just a different style. The new style looks bland, but the previous one was pretty ugly too, all you can really say is Pyra and Mythra were good for hentai bait.

Attached: 1614217588464.jpg (2924x4301, 3.26M)

>Playing civilized card now, of all time
Wanna know how I know you're a poser ?

>Soul
>Soulless
>Soul
>Soulless
I've cracked the pattern. Xenoblade 4 is going to be great.

Did your parents understand when you came out of the closet?

I honestly don't care. If you need sexual appeal in your video games you have issues you need to resolve

retard

it's horrible

Reminder that these are all false flag threads

They made her older too. Left could pass as 14, but right can pass as 16. Nintendo is going full SJW.

Stockings and natural looking boobs are way sexier.

blade nia a shit

Attached: 1620550346727.jpg (465x944, 51.97K)

Coomers are mentally ill

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PUT LARGE BREASTS IN VIDEO GAMES I AM BEING GENOCIDED HELP!!!11

Attached: r (20).webm (1120x1080, 2.43M)

Hello pedos from Resetera.

big boobs are natural disgusting transexual subhuman

They are. But that edit does not make them look natural. Those just look like water balloons.
t. saw a boob once.

I like it.

Attached: 2022-02-11 082526.png (1823x832, 1023.35K)

The girls in Xenoblade 3 still look cute and sexy.
Except for some designs in Xenoblade 2, the series wasn't that focused on fanservice.

Wow there, it looks like you are trying to think for yourself, and we cannot allow you to do that. So you shall cease this immediately, and start being outraged instead

Attached: 1624087649500.png (1327x726, 913.53K)

There are examples of games clearly being toned down in even their jap releases
Xenoblade clearly isn't on of them despite the devs own statements, treehouse pre censorship is probably more about racial and gender politics than designs.

I waste my time discussing with tranoid subhumans

Those anime titties defying gravity are not natural, virgin-kun

I think you and the people who whined about Pyras design are both annoying people who need to get over themselves

yes you are ;)

How am I supposed to impregnate THIS??

We're calling ut now: there's gonna be a scene of XB3 where they broach the 4th wall and mock those who are against Nintendo's censorship. Monolithsoft are actively worst then Marvel comics...

based

she is literally wearing a bra

>b-but real life!
Doesn't matter.

>Nia is overwhelmingly cuter and prettier so she must be underage
I am looking at a pattern among pedos in the globohomo circles