Is it only butthurt consoleplebs that still hate on this gem?

Is it only butthurt consoleplebs that still hate on this gem?

Attached: Cyberpunk2077.jpg (2560x1516, 388.62K)

its everyone with a brain
FPBP
/thread

>yet more open world shit, this time it doesn't even work
I wonder who could possibly not love to this.

Is it only contrarian baiters who make these shit threads ?

Underaged retard

>2007
>Crysis only runs on the highest end PCs
>gets praised for pushing the boundaries of PC gaming and for not being held back by console limitations
>2020
>Cyberpunk only runs on the highest end PCs
>gets trashed by absolutely everyone for not being held back by console limitations
This hobby is lost
There are no more enthusiasts in gaming only casuals that mindlessly consume every big name AAA game
And Any Forums is no exception

It doesn't even run properly on high end rigs, and at no point it justifies needing a high end rig like Crysis did.

Cyberpunk runs like shit because its optimized like shit even though it looks like shit while crisis looks great.
there is no redeeming factor of this overhyped turd other than the fact that the worldspace is cyberpunkish and you keep making these threads either for easy (you)s or to initiate a circlejerk and play pretend with your gay fuckbuddies at how "great" this lie filled dumpsterfire is

Is it actually worth playing? I know it's not great but is it worth getting on sale?

update when ?

That scenario didn't happen. Crysis was the target of major ridicule for being unplayable. It's also pc exclusive.

Cyberpunk also does not look good, and presumably its performance issues are due to developmental incompetence.

>>There are no more enthusiasts in gaming only casuals
good, better be a gamer who plays games than an autist who spazzes out over how many trees his card can render

>PC gaming standards are so low that a game with disappearing NPCs is considered a gem

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

yes it's actually great. I got it for $30 off GOG but stopped after keanu reeves character shows up because the polish noticeably faded at that point of the game.

I'll be waiting for more patches and then I'll restart it. a year... 2?... 3 years? I can't stand the bugs.

yes

I think it has its moments and the core is still decent enough with some touches of creativity. But you should still get it cheaper, even on sale it feels overpriced

Ah, yes, a next-gen futuristic open world game with 8 cars on the road.

Absolutely. It's in my top 5 vidya.

How many times you're going to keep asking the same stupid question every thread?

Attached: 20210430034536_1.jpg (1920x1080, 662.04K)

Someone’s definitely butthurt alright

Attached: 1D723BC7-CB66-4896-AEB6-8C80EC8C2CF4.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

based

I think this looks absolutely hideous and have no idea how people are praising the visuals

Pic related is what the average PC exclusive looks like nowadays.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 324.52K)

Satisfactory looks better than this no joke

This is seriously what they call next-gen?

That might have been the case, if the game didn't have so much cut content.

>aaaaaaaaaaaaah people don't take my toys seriously enough to drop a few thousands on them, I'm going insaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeee

KWAB

How much copium are you snorting exactly?

Attached: Cyberpunk2077.jpg (1200x675, 158.5K)