Game is about fighting against unjust power dynamics

>game is about fighting against unjust power dynamics
>game forces main girl into getting naked and is constantly sexualizing her

Does anyone take this game seriously?

Attached: persona-5-ann-takamaki-1155x674.png (1155x674, 876.63K)

Women having to obey men isn't unjust. Simple as.

She is literally a fashion model. She doesn't mind being sexualized.

>game shows thing therefore it endorses thing
How are you this retarded?

You mean exactly like you making this bait thread ?
Nice irony

>main girl

Ann is sexy on her own terms.

Damn this white girl needs to wrap those lips around a black cock NOW

>It's another episode of Any Forums having collective amnesia

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11-16-07-29-90_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (1047x650, 242.86K)

That's my hotwife

how is that a contradiction though?

The context is a bit different there though.

She literally says various times throughout the story that she does not want to be sexualized. It's her fucking story arc.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11-16-11-56-65_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (1046x720, 373.63K)

I mean, your party heavily pushes her to get nude for some schizo.
Pretty hypocritical.

Nude sketching is a pretty low bar for a model. And the artist is the ultimate autist.

She doesn’t get nude nor is it ever part of the plan for her to get nude. You sure you played the game user?

umm she literally Idolizes an anime villain that uses her charm and sexiness to get what she wants while duping the heroes. Her persona is based on that archetype too. It seems you just have a weird definition of what "sexualize" means. She's just against being judged only by her looks, but she's ok with using her looks to get what she wants.

I'm tired of hearing this argument. Ann pre komoshida was being sexualized by others (well the 1 guy but still) after her awakening she makes the decision to sexualize herself rather than allow other to take advantage of her. this is most evident during the beach scenes when she is getting ooglied by the male cast instead of getting mad she laughs it off and in the design of her persona where carmen is george floyding some guy with her tits proudly on display

>She doesn’t get nude
>heavily pushes
user, a better question would be can you read?

Wait. Doesn't she enters Yusuke's room heavily clothed because he suggested that she will get naked?

Clearly you can’t. I’ll leave it up to you to find where your logic is flawed.

All she is supposed to do is stall until morgana unlocks the door. That is her only purpose.

She wanted to be a spandex heroine

This game's combat sucks ass, but the other mechanics are fun