So how many of you guys actually taking Jack and his game seriously, not just cringe-kino circle jerking?

So how many of you guys actually taking Jack and his game seriously, not just cringe-kino circle jerking?

Attached: Jack_from_Stranger_of_Paradise.jpg (1089x2935, 560.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiI7SMQA59Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which fast and furious game is this?

I think it looks genuinely fun. It's the first game I've seen in a while that feels completely ernest in it's presentation, it's like a breath of fresh air

Attached: 1643279830268.png (400x300, 188.26K)

Bullshit.

I forget, what did this guy want again?

I'm so invested into Jack's game that I might play my first final fantasy game ever and do a run of FF1 in preparation of his game

What exactly is implied by "taking seriously"? Epic over-the-top approach to story without muh subversion and muh seriousness is a thing, you can have fun with it and enjoy it without being meta-post-ironic faggot who is deathly afraid of expressing anything genuine.

>I need to kill Chaos, that is my purpose
>ok Jack we respect you, and we will help you kill Chaos
and that's just it, there's no 5deep3u story bullshit written by some wannabe intellectuals.
Sounds like a good thing to me and I will buy the game.

Attached: 1637789688351.png (509x606, 571.77K)

I bet you think sigma grindset memes are ironic and not genuine

Jack isn't a fucking joke.

I respect jacks game, never played nioh it looks like a lot of fun

It's no more campy than previous Final Fantasies. Why are faggots acting like SoP is doing something groundbreaking?

Attached: 44992598_1280.png (708x708, 573.64K)

>no pretentious fart sniffing plot
>final fantasy version of nioh
>will have real combat instead of hold X
>manly dude with a manly quest

you made this thread yesterday, Barry.

I do, I'm a sufferingfag and this seems like it'll be right up my alley. Aside from story, the gameplay is like a dream come true and I like the general aesthetic of the game.

I don't know much about your game but FFXVI will certainly be the fall of the franchise.

Attached: VersusXIII&XVI.jpg (2436x1550, 494.45K)

>fall of the franchise
That already happened after FFXV.

already happened with the decade of lightning wank

Because from the trailers it looks like it's recreating the plot of бtbds@БwДtБ and that was pure kino

Attached: 1644593630718.png (850x1800, 1.2M)

Chaos

Yeah, it can't get any worse desu, so there's only going up now. I'm really looking forward to both games.

or so you falsely claim

Attached: 1613486318586.jpg (2436x1550, 640.33K)

>medieval fantasy has a different aesthetic to modern urban fantasy
your point?

>final product
>every trailer tabata shat out is like 90% missing content and horrible gameplay
Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiI7SMQA59Q

I swear to God Zoomers need to be choked to death.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 97.4K)

or the Omen trailer, which was not in the game until it got patched in a month after release

it's a Barry shitpost image

no Noctis. looks like an improvement

Why does the one on the right look like an early PS3 game?

At least there is a fine print saying that Omen trailer is non-canon, but that hack fraud Tabata had the nerve to include an Iron Giant boss fight in Insomnia in the game trailers he himself cut from FFXV. If that's not false advertisement I don't know what is.

its so disrespectful to a game that I didn't even care that much about FF1, that it mocks itself
its a hands free trolling session
the material writes itself, all you have to do is put muscly edginess and chaos into existing memes and have a laugh

YoshiP doesn't care for good graphics.

>At least there is a fine print saying that Omen trailer is non-canon
2 questions:
1. Then why make it?
2. If it's non-canon, then why patch it into the game? Therefore making it canon

Also, there was an Iron Giant in Insomnia?

It's just a casualized Nioh, it's a skip for me.