MYSTERY TRIGGAS

MYSTERY TRIGGAS

Attached: MYSTERY.jpg (2560x1440, 430.47K)

I demand that they update the textures from the mobile game.

Wario Colosseum and Toad's Factory are musts, the rest is gravy.

The fact they're just mariokart tour versions of the tracks has killed my interest

imagine paying 3$ for a track day 1, the odds of people coming back at the end of 2023 just to replay some poorly remade maps are low

ALL OF THESE KARTS RUNNIN THROUGH MY THREAD
TIRES ON FIRE, WHEELS BURNIN RED
GAME'S COURSE LIST IS GETTIN BIGGA
BANG BANG BANG
POST MYSTERY TRIGGAS

well it does say remastered, so maybe.

What?

Is this the future of Nintendo? It seems pretty obvious that the next Smash Bros game will just be Ultimate Deluxe. Will the Switch 2 launch with BotW 3, which reuses the first game's map again?

Assuming that they only put 1 track from each of the city tracks from Tour as 11 total, there's only 8 more Tour 'original' tracks we have left to worry about. Afterwards, there's about 37 spots left for retro courses with 5 used so far. Assuming we don't get any more Rainbow Roads or Bowser's Castle tracks in this game, and assume the SNES and GBA games only get one track added per course, that means there's about 64 courses left of note not already in wave 1 or shown in footage so far they could do, although most likely a lot of them are Mario/Luigi/ect circuits. Meaning even with how many slots are left, there likely should be enough of them to put in the game most tracks most people give a shit about. So this will probably be as "Mario Kart Greatest Hits" as we ever get by the end.

DS Waluigi Pinball, GCN Wario Colosseum, N64 Mario Circut, DS Luigi's Mansion and GCN Rainbow Road are MUST HAVES

Give me Waluigi Pinball!
Or any Waluigi themed course honestly.

so this is alzheimers.

I NEED Maple Treeway and Peach Gardens in here

>BY THE END OF 2023

Attached: 1557192209997.png (326x279, 97.82K)

N64 Bowser's Castle, Banshee Boardwalk
GCN Mushroom Bridge, DK Mountain, Rainbow Road
3DS Piranha Plant Slide

Why do you think they're adding them over the course of 2 years? It's because they are going to keep making new tracks for tour and then they just port them over a few months later.

>taking this long to port tour tracks
Well while they're porting MKT tracks I wonder if we'll get MKT's version of Kalimari Desert where you have to drive on the railroad?

So I guess we banished that autist having a meltdown over low res textures? I’m still excited even if the graphics aren’t great.

This is the future of every game company since nobody wants to pay more than $60 regardless of game quality or content. They're going to get around it with DLC instead.
All things considered I think 50 cents per track is pretty cheap.

Is Nintendo going to shut down MKT like they did with Super Mario Run and Doctor Mario? Is that why they're porting all the tracks to MK8

More like the Switch is going to live way longer than expected so why not try to get more money out of the (as of last year) 43.35 million Mario Kart 8 Deluxe owners.

>Is this the future of Nintendo?
Have you been living under a rock? This is the present of all gaming companies but Nintendo is just late to it. Half of the last direct was just ports of old games.

I just hope that they add characters, that was the one part I still felt was empty in deluxe

Attached: EDFC3517-6967-48CE-84B9-3C27FE4BEA99.jpg (1600x1200, 205.21K)

But they did add characters. Not many, but still. It seems this dlc is not including characters

I saw the comparison, and they kind of did, but not by much. Unless the higher res really did a miracle on those trees.

kino post