Deep Rock Galactic

Expectation for the new Engi and Driller weapons?

Attached: file.png (800x450, 504.12K)

>engie
Just gice him a BFG already
>driller
Laser beam that applies Electrocution.

Hosting NOW
link: steam://joinlobby/548430/109775240976037725/76561198058905650
pw: rage

Attached: 1644442787805.png (1270x928, 1.18M)

>engineer
Mining laser beam. Precision, range, and piercing. With one of the mods giving it the ability to cook bugs from the inside so they explode into radiation.
>driller
Boring drill launcher. Sends a drill that penetrates straight through terrain, causes massive stun if it hits a bug and does rapid repeat damage on the point of contact
>other
They will add the board game to the spacerig so we can DRG while we DRG

>Go on my first Deep Dive solo
>There's no fucking Nitra anywhere.
What the fuck is this shit.

is this the EDD or normal DD

random missions until lobby is full then both DD/EDD

joining now, have an hour and a half-ish

Driller is getting a secondary that isn't shit?

Hopefully.
Although epc is pretty good if you build for tcf to delete mactera clusters and groups of bugs on the wall

How’s this weeks EDD?

still open 2/4

Why is engineer so popular?

It seems like there's always twice as many engies online as any other class.
Is it because it's the "easiest" class to play due to its arsenal?
Or is it because of the "building" gimmick with sentries and platforms?

lol

You're not supposed to shoot. Just drill.

Pretty easy but stage 3 is a hassle and half if solo and not driller because it's a refinery mission with said refinery in a death bucket and it has Low O2.
Pumpjacks are also located in places that require extensive drilling to get to so you need to stockpile nitra from the first 2 stages to place emergency resupply pods just for the oxygen alone.
Luckly both stage 1 and especially stage 2 have a very good amount of nitra. Careful not to shoot the bet-c on stage 1 and you're saving yourself a resupply pod.

>Drill
Lightning gun, chain lightning overclock
>Engie
No idea whatsoever. Feels like Engie has every kind of a projectile that makes sense for what his secondary is supposed to be (like, laser Gatling gun would be out of class).

he already has the EPC

I hope Engineer's is something like you set up fence posts and can create electrified walls or something

Ive never done a EDD before
i dont have bros to do it with
should i just go solo?
im about 100 hours in and relatively experienced but ive never done a haz 5 mission (seems like cock and ball torture to me)

which class should i go with?

Stubby already exists

All I want is a feature that lets you queue for a random mission, with options to prefer strict team comps, or loose team comps, so I don't have sit on the space rig thinking about what I want to play in my downtime.

pretty sure there's a mod that picks a random mission

how the FUCK do i make driller viable?
it feels like hes lacking in basic damage but has crazy burst dmg with the axes esp when u freeze things
but the problem is i only have the snowball OC which is SHIT in terms of ammo consumption and dmg since u have to take all the ammo upgrades instead of the dmg ones and his secondaries are absolutely useless with groups of bugs minus the plasma gun with the lingering fire OC

give me some tips drill bros i really enjoy amazing greenbeards by drilling gold and other two hit ores out of the ground.

another question, i usually C4 swamer tunnels and its usually effective in eliminating that threat even if they spawn because they spawn in a cluster thats easy to take out but is this a good use for c4? more often than not by the time we hit the drop pod i still have 3/3 c4 left because its so rare to find a situation where ur primary wouldn't do a better job AND keep the terrain sound

gunner is boring
scout is too easy
driller is too hard

and nukes