OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 1644590214753.jpg (1080x1026, 166.56K)

Movies just can't compete with the cinematic presentation of modern games. They're old tech and rapidly becoming obsolete. In the future no one will watch real people acting infront of a camera, we'll all watch digital people because its just the superior medium for storytelling.

Attached: uncharted-4-ps4-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Wow, the Uncharted movie is just like the games: a snooze fest

Mark Wahlberg looks more like Nathan Drake than fucking nu-Spiderman

>It is already 40% with 15 reviews
Funny when it turns out these cinematic games are only good if you never watched a movie or read a book.

>implying movies based on games aren't money laundering scheme

Why did they cast Tom Holland then say it was meant to be a kid Nathan Drake thing
Tom Holland is 25, he's not going to grow

The only 2 movies based on video games that I actually enjoyed were Detective Pikachu and the new Sonic movie.
I honestly can't think of any more. Movies based on games suck 95% of the time.

>The only 2 movies based on video games that I actually enjoyed were Detective Pikachu and the new Sonic movie.
zoom zoom

IGGERS

>didnt enjoy the mk movie
soulless

>Circlejerk movie + Sony + Ratio

Attached: smug trap.jpg (1021x574, 56.06K)

Bruce Campbell should have been Sully. He basically was for Burn Notice.

Those movies were trash.

Attached: smug trap.jpg (1280x720, 76.14K)

Then why are modern games so shit?

Attached: 2AF44DE4-CA73-4DC0-AC63-9A0084B62C7A.png (320x180, 163.22K)

As right as you are, casting a slender faggot as Drake didn't help their case.

Isn't Bruce done with live action shit? Or is he just done with ED live action shit?

Correct, I did not enjoy that piece of shit
Seek help, take meds, and then kill yourself

Like how Mark Wahlberg was to Max Payne. Typical Hollywood. Fuck cinema.

Because you expect them to be games.

IGGER

Detective Pikachu sucked, take meds. Though I agree, Sonic 2020 was kino. Still, seek a therapist.

He's just done with Evil Dead. Can't really blame him though after how Ash vs Evil Dead ended.

I'm not gonna say this movie is good but I don't give a fuck about movie critic scores after they praised Last Jedi and then trashed Joker

Attached: mark6.jpg (1039x780, 141.83K)

OG one is great, this new one not so much

The first one was good, the new one was okay, their Kreate-a-Kharacter main character sucked ass though

Van Damme Street Fighter, OG Mortal Kombat movie, the first Jolie Tomb Raider, Hitman 2007, Uwe Boll Postal, Angry Birds Movie duology, Rampage w/ The Rock, and Sonic 2020 are the only good video game movies. Everything else is manipulative cash cow trash from Hollywood. Fuck movies and fuck Hollywood.

Honestly a higher rating than I expected, but I'm somehow more disappointed that it isn't in the single-digits. I love me some fucking trash-ass vidya movies, so having one that's merely mediocre is just sad

Attached: Bean.png (1289x821, 1.49M)

OK my ass, the new one is worse than Annihilation

Fuck off, the new one made Annihilation look like fucking Citizen Kane.

>videogame movie is not that good

Is anyone actually surprised? I though it was always taken that vidya movies that are actually good are the rarities. The best that most can hope for is "you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of the games".

Annihilation is an unwatchable dumpster fire that's only redeemable for BEING a dumpster fire, the new one is like a 6/10

For me, it's a 0/10. Most shitty dark, edgy fanfic-style CW-tier bullshit is a 0/10.

Sonic 2020 is a good movie.

hahahahaha

ywnbaw