Would you play a modern fighting game where you play as dinosaurs and king kong-like gorillas?

Would you play a modern fighting game where you play as dinosaurs and king kong-like gorillas?

Attached: 9949-primal-rage-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x953, 148.08K)

I loved this game

I don't play fighting games anymore

No, I don't play fighting games, I just fap to the hot chicks

probably not but that would be cool for the FGbros to get a new primal rage.

Id really like a remaster or just a direct arcade port of PR1 and 2 to modern systems that doesnt make me have to jump through hoops to play them moderately correctly.

Attached: dabzkco-c8afc85f-1abe-408f-86aa-629e8ebbf7ea.jpg (1000x625, 404.66K)

Dinosaurs aren't cool and you can thank feather fags for that

>fighting game but with X skin!!!
What's the point? It's a fighting game.

I'd rather date them instead.

Attached: 1623992719703.jpg (1600x1600, 204.32K)

you wouldn't due to furfags.

Attached: furfag.jpg (700x725, 313.72K)

What a fucking disaster. Does it have a scat/diaper finisher?

Normalfags can't into anything anymore so it will never pan out

Yes. Furries are obsessed with scat/farting/belching, disgusting things, as a cope for being ugly.

we'll never know. the game never released because the kangaroo guy sabotaged it after the dev didn't build the entire game around his OC.

storytime?

>*Redemption: Blizzard sends the opponent's soul to heaven, and all that's
left are the bones. Version 2.3 only.
Hold 1+2+3+4; tap joystick D, T, U, D, U

I didn't follow it too close but it was more or less as follows
>guy pitches kaiju-themed brawler akin to war of the monsters or godzilla DAMM
>has a very good outing with his pitch, lots of donations
>paying above a certain amount will get an original character of your choice put into the game
>enter rich furfag with green kangaroo OC
>dude donates an ass ton of money
>so much that he starts to dictate to the creator how he wants his character handled
>goes full autism over it
>like he can't be shown on screen doing this or that
>eventually his demands become so much that the developer can't work with him
>game gets scrapped
not sure how or why that one furfag in particular was able to completely cause the game to fail, you'd think considering so many other people donated that they could have told him to take his money and take a hike if he was being that much of a stick in the mud.

The arcade ports are fucking impossible due to some elaborate copy-protection schemes that even the original devs don't have documentation on.

The only way to experience PR1 or 2 in its glory is an arcade cabinet on OG hardware, user.

Honestly, user. When I saw the 3D WIP for the game, I immediately knew the guys bit off more than they could chew. Given it was on early versions of Unity, it looked like total ass.

I believe you, I honestly never followed the game much, I just remember all the seething over that autistic furfag and his stupid kangaroo fursona.