Are there any other kino games set in Latin America where I can overthrow the government with a rooster and a car...

Are there any other kino games set in Latin America where I can overthrow the government with a rooster and a car blasting livin la vida loca?

Attached: Far_cry_6_cover.jpg (276x362, 98.98K)

It was OK. I loved 5 more than 6 desu the music and aesthetic was better.

>tfw no game set in Latin America where you are the dictator
Shit

Tropico

Just Cause 2 and Mercenaries 2

Last chance to look at me Hector....

Attached: gusfridge.png (985x862, 729.78K)

Attached: 16413454860223.png (712x288, 21.27K)

>FC6
>latin america

It's a made up island.

Attached: ray.jpg (480x360, 10.86K)

Which one?

really nice gunplay, shame about all the other pointless shit they added like the mobile game

It's based on Cuba you twit

Can I run cocaine in this game?

Dies from cringe: The Game

Still not cuba.

They made a big deal out of those USB songs. I literally heard Macarena once when I found it and never again.

Does that shit only play in the vehicles? It's not on random radios around island?

Why are you like this?

Why arent you?

You joke but they really can't make videogames on their own it's disgusting since they make threads about themselves instead of videogames

Have another (you)

Attached: 1642986741459.gif (500x400, 681.5K)

>every thread I don't like is paid shilling
Meds or suicide. Pick one.
The exploring is fun, the driving is fun, the shooting is fun, but god damn did they make everything else insufferable. The monteros or whoever in the west were the only good subfaction because it was just a bunch of farmers. Fuck the rap group, and fuck the old fucks-young fucks mix that unironically had "kill the patriarchy" as a line and a flamboyant drag queen as an "intel" operative. And fuck the Giancarlo boss guy for being the least interesting villain since Far Cry 2. Even the Jackal at least had some sort of appearance of being a menace.

El Tigre and Jonron were based. The drag queen thing was a bit on the nose but honestly, the writing and sidequests were all done really well so I didn't have an issue with it. A faction of left wing uni students going haywire seems pretty fitting for a revolution in the modern day

they fucked up big time by not having a hard mode
the shitty woke story is bad enough, but being so piss easy makes this game irredeemable