Replaying this in anticipation for Elden Ring, and I'm starting to understand why people don't like this game

Replaying this in anticipation for Elden Ring, and I'm starting to understand why people don't like this game.

>every single enemy encounter is just 10 enemies, with massive sweeping attacks and infinite stamina, stuffed into a small areas

>everything looks the same

>no thought put into check points

It sucks, but the bosses are still pretty good.

Attached: 5243deb55a7ee9587ad2db9298e96ca5.jpg (800x1128, 773.07K)

I really don't get the hate for this game

If ER is anything like DS3 it's gonna be a snooze fest after the first playthrough.

Compare it to Bloodborne and Sekiro and it becomes very obvious.

Any Forumseddit is contrarian, that's literally all there is to it.

Attached: discord_trannies_seething.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

I just explained my reasoning, but then again I don't really like any of the souls games aside from Demons Souls and Sekiro.

I still like it more then both

This is just pathetic

It's mostly BBtrannies and DS2fags vexed at DS3's enduring popularity.

That doesn't apply here, he's talking about DS3 you schmuck. I shouldn't have posted that image because now retards like you throw it into any thread which is slightly critical of DS3.

I disagree on all your statements except for the checkpoints. Bonfires are thrown around left right and center. As for the 10 enemies thing, no I find the enemy placement to be much more meaningful and well done than both DS1 and DS2.
May I remind you that DS1 had rooms with 20 or so hollows, or parts of Izalith with countless demons at your feet for no reason at all.
DS2 is particularly bad with enemy placement feeling so detached from the world in the second half, that it feels like an arcade game. Not to mention the DLC where to get to Allonne or Blue Smelter Demon you had to get through a narrow shithole with 50 enemies crammed in there.

Attached: 1644539901871.jpg (605x1130, 162.15K)

>I shouldn't have posted that image because now retards like you throw it into any thread which is slightly critical of DS3.

I correct myself:

I shouldn't have posted that image so often* because now retards like you throw it into any thread which is slightly critical of any FromSoft* game.

DS3 is overrated sure, but it's still better than 90% of games last gen. If it didn't retread so much of Dark Souls it would have been better, but it's still good

>thinking the opinion of Any Forums has any fucking weight on the medium at all
Half the virgins here are neets and can barely afford games. Laughable.

Came here to post this
You will never be a woman.

Came here to post this

>You will never be a woman.
Doesn't work on non-trannys, try again next time.
Mfw Any Forumsedditors are becoming worse than the discord trannys who post the ER bait threads. Any criticism about FromSoft != discord thread.

>t. tranny

I'd say DS3 is probably my favorite game in the series. The bosses and level design generally have more winners than losers, where it was a little more of a mixed bag in 1 and 2 (especially 2). While I do like the interconnected world of 1, I think the individual levels of 3 are for the most part very solid, without the insane lows of the prior games. Worst areas probably being Smouldering Lake and the Farron Keep, where the actual dungeon parts of Smouldering Lake are pretty okay and the swamp having a lot of good items in it. The game also has a shitton of armor sets and weapons, which increases replayability a bit more for me.
This is more subjective, but I also like the speed of the game. It makes everything a bit more intense. I do think they made roll spamming slightly too effective though.

I must be because my dick vanishes when it's 7 inches deep in your mom's meat flaps.

>I must be
Glad you admitted it, tranny.

finished it in 30 hours

most of the weapons suck
the areas aren't very fun
movement is great
final boss is kino