Since they are a bunch of remakes is there a chance asura’s wrath could get one

since they are a bunch of remakes is there a chance asura’s wrath could get one

Attached: AD8E8F9E-7615-49D7-91A9-D2C0DF465387.jpg (1920x1080, 359.32K)

Just watch it on youtube you braindead fucking apple toddler, the "game" is not worth wasting time on.

I still don’t quite understand why this game bombed in sells. Did they not advertise it or what? It’s the only cinematic action game of its caliber, just over the Naruto Storm games, and done extremely well.

Oh wait, now I get why it didn’t sell. Cock suckers like you telling people to not super it and watch it on YouTube.
Kill yourself, leech.

>dude achievements lmao
Worthless fucking console toddler your kind should be publicly executed. Go mash more QTEs like the mouthbreathing fucktard you are.

Continue to not support products you enjoy and piss and moan when you don’t see more of them while video games become more and more transparent political and cinematic vehicles, and wonder why. You ugly, depressed, turbovirgin autist. I’d smash you in the windpipe with my sledgehammer hard as is I could - if I could. You are the YouTube parasite that is killing video games.

Why the fuck would I enjoy dogshit movie games? I hope nobody ever makes fucking garbage like this ever again. Kill yourself out of my board you fucking tourist.

Typical meatless reply as expected of lifeless let's-play watching incel like yourself. Not a single deflection or denial at anything I said.
>Kill myself
After you, incel. After I piss on your grave and stomp the flowers, incel. Oh wait, you won't have any cause you're incel.

And stop replying to me pussy, you're annoying.

The game still holds up visually. It handled the SFIV engine great. A remake would be enough, with all the dlc

I thought it was obvious I don't watch youtube garbage since I sent OP to go do it instead of begging for faggot shit.
Do you have brain problems? Do I need to spell everything out for you?
>incel
So you are nothing more than a meme spouting teenager. Lurk moar, tourist.

It's basically a movie, why the fuck would anyone buy it for $60?

For the firsthand experience at home? And it isn't even $60 today?

Not for nothing, but Asura's Wrath has more in common with cinematic vehicles than other action games.

>And it isn't even $60 today?
Doesn't matter, the guy mentioning youtube is right.

>you braindead fucking apple toddler
why is this even necessary other than you desperately trying to fit in here
>the "game" is not worth wasting time on
that wasn't what the op was asking
get a grip

>why is this even necessary
People who are too fucking stupid to use the internet should be publicly executed. Imagine using the default site to post here.

If the original wasn't worth the time why the fuck would the remake do? Are you unironically braindead?

>People who are too fucking stupid to use the internet should be publicly executed
really funny that you say that yet you replied to my post twice, guess you should kill yourself
>Imagine using the default site to post here
what are you going to do about it other than pretend to be angry to try and fit in

Attached: 1633841236211.jpg (334x393, 20.52K)

But with all of the over-the-top flair and appeal to consumers of video games while still retaining multiple variants of gameplay. Ironic that, for all of its cinematic elements, games do not get more soulful than Asuras Wrath, and it shows in every aspect. It does everything it aims to do well.
Samefag

I'm drunk, I probably forgot I already quoted you.
I'm just going to keep pointing it out and shitting on you since you toddlers are upset by it.

>I'm drunk, I probably forgot I already quoted you.
lmao nope sorry bro you said it yourself, you gotta be executed, no excuses
>you toddlers are upset by it.
you couldn't even answer the question in the op or ignore the thread, you came in here solely to sperg out. thats why you're drunk & alone posting on Any Forums because nobody wants to put up with your nasty drunken fits, sad!

Attached: 1620768265749.jpg (401x449, 22.71K)

How does that make me a phone poster?
I answered the question, how fucking stupid are you? There should be no remake of a dogshit QTEfest garbage movie game.
I will ask again because you also keep ignoring the question. Do you have brain problems, child?
You need to lurk moar before trying to run with the big dawgz, toddler.

>How does that make me a phone poster?
?
>how fucking stupid are you?
lmao
>There should be no remake of a dogshit QTEfest garbage movie game.
why not
>lurk moar
take your own advice
poor widdle user drinking all alone :( maybe when you sober up you can try and call your family, assuming they haven't ostracized you for acting like this lmao

>dodging every question
You are just like your coon master, proper bitchmade. GTAB

not him
but die

Are you intimidated, fuckboy?