How many times have you beaten the GOAT of all time?

Attached: Cover_Art_of_Doom_Eternal[1].png (258x387, 217.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/7zwQIahOj0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/7zwQIahOj0Q

Wow, isn't that the badass LE DOOM SLAYA!?!? This is so epic and metal XD! le based dev god Hugo and his butt buddy le Marty want to EXPAND THE DOOM POWA FANTASY, uh, yayah!!! Shut up and take my money lmao :P THE DOOM SLAYA NOW HAS EXPOSED BICEPS OMGG!!!!!, I'm getting really horny!!!! Oh wow all wads are canon... wowow omg that means NUTS.WAD IS CANON OMG SO WACKY AND CUHHHRAZEH OMG DOOM SLAYA FIGHTING FOR AEONS OF TIME UHHHH MMMMM YESSSS THE ANCIENT DEMONS SAVED HIM UHHHH FEELS SO GOOD MMMM LORE EXPOSITION IM FEELIN REAL NICE!!!! MY PENIS HAS BEEN MEGASPHERED UHHHH *looks down at his shrivelled member and grabs it with a swipe from the side like an edgy DOOM SLAYUH cutscene* WOW, WHAT'S THIS?? HE STAYED IN HELL TO FIGHT THE DEMONS LIKE IN DOOM 64?!?!?! HOW BASED CAN ID GET?!! *starts stroking and making epic revenant AHHH meme noises* I-IS THAT A FLOATING QUESITON MARK AND EXTRA LIFE IN MY DOOM GAME, UH YYYYYYYESSSS!!!! *hand turns into a fucking mach 5 piston with iron man colors and a snoo decal* AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD HE IS AN ANCIENT WARRIOR AND LE ANCIENT CIVILIATION ALIENS LE ALIEN QUEEN AND VEGA ROAD TRIP THROUGH SPACE AAAHAAAHAHA IM COOOOOOMING AND CONSOOOOOMING REDDIT-TIER LOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!11111 *wipes cum on doomguy amiibo and strokes 3d printed crucible he made from an r/doom tutorial while waiting out his refractory period by dressing up as doomgirl and posting it for karma then getting hard again because he read an epic marty strapon tweet about how mick gordon is farting into a mic for the third time to score the epic kar en kukold dlc*

Attached: 1557055487404.jpg (960x584, 320.01K)

Meds

have they announced if there'll be more DLC?

Iève been meaning to buy it but i only want a single package with all the content and not have to buy anything extra in 3 months.

>chainsaws for magic ammo
>shoots epic Arachnotron? weakpoint after lining up shot for 5 seconds while dashing side to side because pro Quake? skills
>retarded door opening cutscene plays
>"Mhmm....rip and tear.. looks like the Hell Priest? is nearby.. I will rip and tear because I am the ancient Doom Slaya?
>"Come on, Vega?"
>follows Skyrim? compass
>Picks up 10 epic fanfiction-tier lore dumps about how badass the Slaya? is on the way
>Door locks behind the Slaya? and demons appear
>cacophony of retarded monster noises while the fart synth kicks into action
>"Rip and tear" WUBWUBWUBBWAMBWAMDUUUUUNUUUUNUUHHHNHUHHH *Uses Flame Belch? on a deliberately spawned group of Possessed? and they become Staggered?, does a badass Heat Blast? and Armor Shards? fly into the Slaya?'s face*
>switches weapons 75 times
>dashes aimlessly waiting for a Possessed? to spawn
>swings on monkey bars
>performs impse
>250 arena laps and 150 chainsaw uses later the Slaya? is victorious
>Mhmm.. The Hell Priest? is not here.. Better tell Samuel Hayden? about this
>"Come on, Vega?"
>Walks two meters and Alien Queen? appears in an epic cutscene
>"You will not defeat me, Slaya?, I am the Emperor of the Universe and you are nothing but a Usurper?, the Kar En Kuk? Council of Elder Alien Space Sentinel Argent D' Nur? has banished you from the alien kingdom and I will defeat you!"
>Cut to black and level ends before epic boss fight so player can process how epic this is and maybe make a Reddit? post about it before carrying on
>DUNDUNDUNBWAMBWAMBWAM Mick Gordon farting BAM BAM BAM 50 ACTION POINTS 5 CRUCIBLE CREDIT SENTINEL SHIP ARGENT RECEIVED

Attached: 1636585799828.jpg (833x1024, 132.8K)

Is it possible to be this based natty?

The best you're getting at this point are some more master levels, if that. They've already slowed down the cosmetic releases considerably.

?

not even once, ammo limits and glory kills ruined the game for me
you don't need to reload guns whoa just press f every 10 fucking seconds for ammo

I wonder how Zenimax is doing without access to that Trump money via Robert.

only Any Forums would hate the most fun and innovative singleplayer fps game to come out in a decade

Attached: 1628394381464.png (993x993, 941.94K)

meds

what did it innovate?

this is your average Doom Eternal player

Attached: 1644262322915.png (807x729, 778.78K)

It finally saw how cool Unreal was and implemented dodging and altfires. Timmy’s laughing all the way to the bank with his vbucks.

dmc in first person

ok what has this to do with my question?

These copypastas and the dlc made me go from loving doom eternal to outright hating it and the faggots who ejaculate over how le epic it is

>GOAT = Greatest of All Time
>GOAT of all time
>Greatest of all time of all time

You call them ATM Machines and PIN numbers, don’t you?

>brap
?

didn't expect anything else from a zoomer