25 years in the vidya webcomics industry and they still got it with this boiling hot takes

25 years in the vidya webcomics industry and they still got it with this boiling hot takes

Attached: r744t6-nEobQTVj.jpg (2100x875, 540.13K)

It's not a hot take if it's true.

They should have known it was going to be shit the moment it was Fire Emblem.

>excited for ANOTHER fire emblem to begin with

Hot take would be yelling "son of a bitch" the moment you saw those armored dudes and realize they are opening with FE shit.

If we don't get more Fire Emblem games then how will we get to prove our wife Edelgard was right about everything?!

I thought hating on Warrior games was a 2000's thing. Also who still gives a shit about Penny Arcade

IT'S A CULTURAL MILESTONE

>indy
>golden idol
>bag of sand
what the fuck is this gibberish? is it some boomer reference?

25 years and the art is shittier than ever

They should have been upset when FE started the show, FE is always such a snooze to watch

Well, Penny Arcade is ALSO a 2000s thing

1997 Penny Arcade was pretty ugly, but also prophetic

Attached: 214652626_ubHTZ-L-2.jpg (800x360, 124.09K)

I can see being disappointed in getting a musou if you're more interested in a strategy game, though. Metroid Prime Pinball was a fun game, but pinball wasn't what people were waiting for with Metroid.

Indiana Jones. You literally have no excuse not getting it.

WHERE'S THE JOKE, BUCKLEY

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A DOCUMENTARY

>25 years
What the fuck. Good for them for making a living but I cannot imagine willingly working on just a gaming webcomic for 25 years straight.

Attached: 1644361516713.png (586x634, 285.16K)

They couldn't foresee that even consoles would need a day 1 patch (wii u) one day.

What the fuck happened to Pig's art?

>just a webcomic
Shits a media company now. They run conventions.

They're famous millionaires that influenced the gaming world doing what they love and you will always be an unknown tranime poster that nobody cares about and who will die in obscurity.