You WILL buy the pass

You WILL buy the pass.

And you'll be happy.

:)

Attached: 1644539857772.jpg (1600x900, 288.21K)

no

I'll pass on the pass.

Attached: 1626683930512.png (432x554, 242.67K)

>no mk9 in next 5 years guaranteed
just

I will accept the pass. I will receive a massive 48 courses, which will double the amount of tracks in the game, for the incredibly low price of only $25. I will also receive it at no additional cost due to being a member of the expansion pack, which I got on a family plan for under $10 a year. I will laugh at seething snoys on this board that are still coping over this announcement.

Tourchad here, hope you enjoy my scraps.

Attached: 1576604967866.jpg (655x702, 186.92K)

i liked how since mario kart DS introduced retro courses, you would see 16 new courses and 16 returning courses from other games. it was nice to see what courses were remastered each game. now they will probably have a large majority of the DLC retro courses instead of saving them from later games. kinda ruins it

Why do you let another terrible company live rent free in your head?

>booster course pass
>booster shot pass
wtf nintendo

If it's any consolation, they'll actually look good in 9 if they do them again.

I'd rather have 48 tracks for 25 bucks than wait longer for possibly less tracks with a new gimmick for 60.

Not in a million years

Attached: 1644541881938.jpg (1921x2159, 512.92K)

>Nintendo seeing the success that big pharma has had convincing people to enthuastically take 3/4 of the same vaccine in one year
>decides to just release DLC every season instead of making sequels

Attached: testerclown.png (1216x720, 734.75K)

JUST PLAY THE MOBILE MAPS

Yes and Yes.

I will not buy the pass
Cucks online will buy the pass
I will get to play on the courses without paying a cent.

>Tourchad

Top KEK

is that all the courses in this image? have people deciphered it yet?

I get the courses with the online which is neat.
The best part is that all my friends in the family pass also get them right away, which means I don't have to try to convince them to buy them either.

>Tourchad
As someone who played Tour for about a year that's not something to be proud of

already bought it, I can't wait foe the new tracks to come :)

If you don't have the pass, you will get to enjoy spectating all the people that do in online. :)

Can't you still play them online with randos even if you didn't buy?

played it for the first month or so until i realised you literally need to pay to progress if you are good enough to get lumped in with better players

This IS MK9. If you think Nintendo would do anything better than this for MK9 you haven't been paying attention.

It’s just different shots of the 8 in the first wave

You couldn't in MK8, so I doubt you'll be able to here.

I foolishly hope that it will look better when it actually comes out, but I'll still buy it because the thought of getting more MK8 courses for about 2 dollars a course is a really good deal (48/25=1.92)

>remastered
You're getting DEMASTERS and will LIKE IT. That'll be $25 a year + tip.

Attached: QUALITY.jpg (803x452, 45.54K)

wait did the game really make you spectate players for those rounds? or do you get lumped into games with other people who don't have the dlc?

why wouldn't i? it's cheap as fuck and it's double the amount of courses, courses mind you that are getting new music remixes and some of the courses will likely get altered in certain spots so they mesh better with mk8 - when it's done it'll have 96 fucking courses

imagine that, a mario kart game with 96 courses, as a kid that'd be like the sickest shit ever

The latter.

>as a kid that'd be like the sickest shit ever
Yeah, but now I'm an adult and am jaded and just want good games that are exactly like I played as a kid, but also nothing alike.

pretty sure it's 25/48 instead of the other way around

yes

>”And wot do we ‘ave ‘ere?”
>two soldiers come into frame dragging an indian man
>”LOOKS LOYK DIS ONE ‘ERE WAS TROYIN TO REFUSE LADS OF TAKIN SPOICE FOR THE TRADIN’ COMPANY SIR!!”
>”izzat royt?” *looks down at battered pajeet*
>”hello? Sirs? Good morning? What is happening? Sirs?”
>”WOT DO WE DO WIFFIM SIR?”
>”well oi say we givem the old cannon ball treatment, ey lads? BRINGEM TO THE CANNON! AND GET ME ROPE!”
>”SIR YES SIR!!!”
>soldiers drag the pajeet in front of the cannon
>”TIE ‘IM UP!”
>”SIR YES SIR!” *ties pajeet to cannon wheels*
>”sirs? This is not needful? Hello?”
>”FIRE AWAY LADS!”
>a soldier lights the canon fuse
>”any last words ‘fore we blast you a new one curry boy?”
>”Sirs? You cannot redeem the spices. Sirs?”
>fuse fizzles out and the cannon fires
>”YAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HOOEYYYYY!!!!!!”
>pajeets head flies up into the air some forty or fifty feet while a cartoon spring sound plays
>his arms fly off right and left, up into the air and fall at about a hundred yards’ distance while a cartoon bouncing sound plays
>legs drop beneath the muzzle of the gun with a plop
>torso is in front of cannon ball as it flies off into the distance, with a sparkle signifying its out of sight
>”don’t ‘ate pajeets, just don’ loyk ‘em. Simple as.”
>Looney Tunes outro plays with the pajeet’s face in the center

Attached: 7EF272EB-DAF4-40D2-A611-66A5A97E0289.jpg (876x804, 170.88K)

>wait for all the courses to come out
>download the xci/nsp files
>start yuzu
>if the courses are shit, replace them with good ones made by passionate modders
Don't see the problem.

Defending asset ports is literally nothing new for nintenbros

Attached: 50d.png (2081x1979, 3.27M)

If it was on Steam yeah, but I gave my Switch to my little cousin and I'm not buying another one.

Is the stage in question not supposed to be based off the original N64 version of the stage? Aren'tt all the stages from N64 Smash in Ultimate intentionally designed to be similar to their original counterparts?

Anyone who's ever had to deal with Pajeets in real life gets a sweet satisfaction out of this pic.