Thoughts on the AssCreed Valhalla DLC?

Thoughts on the AssCreed Valhalla DLC?

According to Ubisoft Odin is gender fluid or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMI2LSMeNe8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YixF6p7YVeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>budget God of War
lol no

When did assassin's creed turn into a fantasy series? Last I played was 3 but I quit because the game was boring me to tears, and the story was nonsense.

Did the series get better?

And another ubisoft shill season

It was always science fiction. You meet literal ayy lmaos in 2
>Did the series get better?
No. Only black flag and origins are enjoyable.

Attached: 1198901-minnerva.jpg (480x469, 19.27K)

Odyssey.
It was made by a people who didn't give one fuck about AC.
Then with Valhalla they thought people liked that shit and made some dream sequences about gods.
Nobody knows where this DLC fits, it's just completely disconnected from everything.

>Did the series get better?
Fuck no, Valhalla is legitimately one of the most boring games i've ever played.

The map looks cool
I might buy it later when it's on discount
I already had my yearly dose of ubisoft open world games

>literal ayy lmaos
Why is everyone like this? They're not fucking aliens they're precursors and yes there's a difference.

Black Flag is a good pirate game, Rogue is Black Flag but you play as a templar, and Unity has a parkour system that filters people out, but can be pretty if you master it, plus it's still somehow one of the best looking games ever made, probably because Ubisoft thought the PS4 and Xbone would be way more powerful when they made it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YixF6p7YVeU

Other than that, no.

>When did assassin's creed turn into a fantasy series?
It was from the very start.

i think the first one already had magic balls and shiet

>A ubisoft original
What the fuck?

You know very well what it means.
It had sci fi aspects, but you didn't have super powers and playing as gods or dragons or shit like that.

>more of cutie Eivor and Kassandra hopefully
sign me up!

Attached: Assassin's Creed Valhalla Screenshot 2021.12.19 - 18.00.55.56.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Fun fact, Odin would suck the semen out of dead men to replenish his magic because he used the woman's way of it.

isn't it just the isus larping as gods or whatever? because mega high tech ancient technology

Honestly this is not bad. The Odin scenes that were in the base games were interesting but didn't go too far into the fantasy stuff.

To me the series always turned to shit when it got out of the animus and into the present. Origins,Odyssey and Valhalla should have been it's own series without the AC stuff and go full Mythology. BUT that would not change the Ubisoft openworld recipe

>but you didn't have super powers and playing as gods or dragons or shit like that.
there's fantasy monsters since Origins and you play as Odin and kill frost giants, Fenrir etc in the base game

Is the present-day character using some scuff memory data with the Animus?

>there's fantasy monsters since Origins
Yeah, and that was specified to be a simulator.

>you play as Odin and kill frost giants, Fenrir etc in the base game
Yeah, and Valhalla sucks as a whole.
Why bother with fantasy when it's probably the most boring and generic take on mythological fantasy ever?

Around Origins/ Odyssey, when they aimed for the Witcher 3 audience

Your character use drugs to see visions of Odin's life

>Origins,Odyssey and Valhalla
they only have asscreed in name because its much easier and safer to use old brand than try to make new one
same shit with nuGoW

Looks good, meh about ragnarok abilities being available in main game though.
I really dig dwarf aesthetic.

main character of Valhalla is half baked sage, his alien memory is muddy, drugs let him see events of the past through the norse mythos veil.

>dwarves
I hope they paid the Dink tax

Attached: file.png (930x558, 184.33K)

When the Egypt game came out. The ones before it are fine.