Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

Attached: gckw1jh264q41.png (1600x1900, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSiKDlpv0XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone deserves to be happy.

how do we unbrainwash holocucks bros?
this is just sad. ffs wtf is gfe?

ive jerked off to this one so im curious, what happened

Qrd?

Revealed to have a boyfriend.

it was found out that she had a boyfriend for 3 years and they live together.

its over...

Attached: __uruha_rushia_and_mafumafu_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_kakeami__5e67a854dc32dcba1f86632dfcaf7b9d.jpg (930x1280, 191.7K)

Not just boyfriend, a singer who is more popular than her with millions of female fans, who have repeatedly lied that they weren't living together for almost a decade

And rushia deserves to be happy over the hundreds of supportive gachi that were loyal to her and ended up getting lied to?
Is she that special of a person?

dont they all? theyre real fucking women after all, vtuber niggers are a blight on 2d theyre all 3dpd at the end of the day

She is. Seek happiness elsewhere.

>theyre all 3dpd at the end of the day
Japanese women were destined to be different

Kek. I wonder how much /vt/ is coping and seething.

>NOOOOOOOOO I GAVE YOU 5 MILLION YEN YOU CANT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ME!!11/!1 YAMEROOOOOO

Why are the japanese such pathetic cucks?

Attached: 1643026298473.gif (450x371, 2M)

biggest cope on this fucking planet just admit you have yellow fever jesus

nothing is sacred
nobody is safe

Japanese are threatening suicide on twitter

Oh trust me, they will. And they won't be needing those akas and memberships anymore.
If this is how you treat your customers expect don't get to attached to your business.

Attached: 1644582536794.webm (352x640, 2.02M)

Attached: 1644538762928.png (2216x2736, 2.95M)

customers don't get too attached*

The problem she was selling rings and lying to the fans

Shes cute but she broke my heart. Breakups are always shitty, I've been so sad lately

Attached: 1611481050776.webm (204x360, 2.78M)

>had playback on (always has it off)
>knew about notifications from chat but ignored it
>he wanted to keep their relationship a secret
>she's a 33 year old menhera who is desperate for marriage
She wanted this to happen.

I understand that you zoomers love to pretend to be upset about everything but you are not on twitter. Please lurk moar.

Those rings still have meaning. With or without a boyfriend they were never going to get close to her.

she leaked it on purpose to force mafumafu into marriage

Attached: 1642613832816.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

revealed in what way?

Attached: 1612691683517.png (608x608, 274.24K)

>dont they all?
some people are delusional and think the va is the same as the character.
still, in this case it was extremely unprofessional because she allowed a message from her boyfriend to appear mid stream. Because she is supposed to act as Rushia while streaming, she should be punished for allowing her real life affairs to damage the Rushia image.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSiKDlpv0XI

Probably, but Rushia was different because she went hard on the GFE (girlfriend experience) side of things, pretending to be lonely and innocent etc. She was selling engagement rings while all this was going down. The kind of deranged fan that kind of act brings in was always going to result in so much more of a shitshow than anyone else.