Hitman thread

What's your favourite map in the nu-Hitman games? For a long time my favourite was Hokkaido, but I think Berlin might be a runner-up. I love how run-down and grimy the whole thing feels. It's like a PG-13 rated version of the type of maps in Contracts. I wish we'd get a whole game of maps like that.

Attached: wallpaper-desktop2.jpg (1280x720, 185.75K)

Berlin is cool but the agents hunting you are schmucks, they sometimes have regular guard dialogue and despite being able to fight back unlike other targets, they aren't intimidating whatsoever, I just wish they did a bit more with them, the map itself is great though.

Probably Miami, the variety of kills and environments is really swell and the escalations are interesting without becoming needlessly tedious on the higher levels.

I actually recorded some speed runs for that level on Hitman 2 and got world record for a while because I enjoyed it so much

Attached: HITMAN-3.jpg (2560x1440, 272.1K)

I think it'd be better if there were fewer agents, but each was more unique and challenging.

Miami has some of the coolest kills, but it's just way too bloody big, I got so sick of running back and forth across that bloody enormous map. In general Hitman 2 went way too far in making the maps sprawling. It's technically impressive but a chore to replay. I'll take smaller and more focused maps like New York, Dartmoor and Berlin over them any day.

The farm from 1 probably although the club in Berlin was really neat

At least the Sapienza bandwagon has died. Overrated map.

Colorado is the biggest pleb-filter in nu-Hitman

New York is my all time favorite but berlin and mumbai are also very good

the tutorial mission made of cardboard was probably my favourite, being the only one i played
i tried show stopper, but when i realised it was empty and scripted garbage filled with very few actual npcs and many cardboard cut out ones that fled the minute you pulled out a weapon even though the guards didn't notice, i shelved the game permanently
the game was free and i still want a refund

That was back when huge, sprawling Hitman maps were pretty new and original. Hitman 2 did it so fucking often that now it's just boring and uninteresting. There's a reason why New York is often rated as the best level in that game.

New Zealand is hardly a real level but it wins for atmosphere alone. Invading someone's home in the dead of night and stalking them before killing them is kino

Attached: HITMAN™-2_20181110010443.mp4_000138384.jpg (1280x720, 54.49K)

Wasted opportunity not having 47 being a creepy voyeur and spying on his target having sex from the glass roof above.
But I forgot this is nu-Hitman where sexuality does not exist.

Dartmoor has the most satisfying set up for sniping.

Triggering the funeral arrangements?

ChongQINO

Attached: 1624780491762.jpg (2560x1440, 2.17M)

Okay so the verdict is still out on the best nu-Hitman level, but can we all at least agree that Santa Fortuna is the WORST? Like holy fuck, they couldn't have made this level more boring and tedious to complete if they tried. The backtracking is just abhorent.
Could have been a cool remake/reimiagining of A Vintage Year if they limited it to the mansion, but including the drug fields, the mines, the town, the construction site, etc. just made it absurdly overlarge and bogged down with so much filler.

Attached: Santa_Fortuna_-_HITMAN_2.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Just about to start this level. Really excited. I've loved "night-time city settings" ever since the Kaula Lumpar levels in Hitman: Silent Assassin.

Miami's not so big. I felt like they did great with the shortcuts which you'll learn through exploration (which might lead one to think it's big). Bumbai or Mumbai was the big one, imo.

Santa Fortuna is bad. The whole layout, the tunnels, the need for a keycard. The annoying plots. The terrible guitar reprisals.

My favorite is probably Marrakesh just from the distance you can snipe one of the targets from. The night version of the map is best however.

when will hitman 3 be on steam?

>will

Attached: 1635656356983.png (600x600, 458.49K)