This filters the soulsfag

This filters the soulsfag

Attached: 388.jpg (690x388, 51.55K)

fuck off shill

good combat system, but the camera is atrocious. unplayable

fuck off Miyazaki fellator

Attached: SifuMightyCalbot.jpg (2000x1000, 172.97K)

Easy to get through a level but my autism prevents me more than 2 deaths

Soulsfags throw temper tantrums when they can’t beat a game by circle strafing with a shield and just copying OP builds from youtubers.

>I have to find a way to shit on fromsoftware because shazaamposting is for good

Not really loved the game

>sifu thread
>starts off by calling out soul games for attention
every single time

Pic related was a better action kung fu game and you cannot deny.

Attached: 1603051887399.jpg (900x1273, 203.47K)

soulsfags were filtered by Absolver so of course they'd be filtered by the dumbed down version of Absolver as well

Attached: YUq6jYNZPKH2zaX9FPRnvJ.png (1719x967, 3.04M)

you know what? you're right, you win.

Attached: psychosis_jetli-dance.gif (233x175, 75.81K)

>please reply to my thread

It's one guy spamming it unfortunately, effectively making all discussion of the game extremely lower in quality.

meds, take em buddy

Attached: absoslap.jpg (1200x900, 94.55K)

Honestly I keep dodging back instead of parrying because I've always avoided games with a focus on holding to parry like bamham and Shadow of Mordor, but the way it is implemented here is great and also allows you to spot dodge with more depth than even God Hand, which is the only game I can compare the mechanic to.
I fucking love Sifu. I went in with no expectations in either direction and was blown away. I'm glad there's a game this year that I actually enjoy entirely. I just hope it keeps this quality and momentum for the whole game, I'm only about a third through it I think.

Attached: touhou mari squish.png (800x700, 40.87K)

How similar is this to Shenmue 1&2 combat?

very similar actually, closer to shenmue than any of the other comparisons people make

It's ok, too shallow. It will definitely not be remembered more than 2 months

I played this so much growing up and Sifu is basically what I always wished it was

>ITS GOD HAND 2 GUISE
>It's actually Gook BamHam
You and the Soulsisters aren't so different