Reminder that this is literally the only visual we had of Pyra when Xenoblade 2 was announced

Reminder that this is literally the only visual we had of Pyra when Xenoblade 2 was announced.
Reminder we did not know about Blade Nia until the game released
Reminder CHOCO is on XC3 again and we don't know what his character designs look like (guaranteed fanservice)
Reminder there is a chance there will be many returning characters in this game. That includes Pyra and Mythra.
Reminder costumes (swimsuits) will absolutely be in and visible armor changes have a chance of being in (most likely fanservicey)

Censordoomers will absolutely have egg on their faces by release. Can't wait.

Attached: zp-34533_Xenoblade-Chronicles-2_2017_01-13-17_005.jpg (1280x720, 382.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/game/switch/xenoblade-chronicles-2/credits
mobygames.com/game/switch/legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/credits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your life must be miserable

>visible armor changes have a chance of being in
I wish, why remove such a soulful feature from 2

All those fucking coomers who are now crying about censorship weren't going to buy any XBC game anyway.

Also, I reckon that there will be some kind of beach outfits for every character as DLC.

reminder everyone believed there would be 1 rare blade for every combination of weapon and element
reminder we didn't know the bestiary and other convenient features would be removed until the game released
reminder nobody knew how irritating the blade gacha would actually be
reminder people expected there to be visible armor changes to begin with
>Reminder there is a chance there will be many returning characters in this game. That includes Pyra and Mythra
reminder that this doesn't necessarily mean anything for the quality of the game, see future connected which was entirely about returning characters and still not great

Coomer asshurt and tears caused by X3 is absolutely glorious.

Keep seething.

2 had a team of 40 people, most of monolith was tapped for BOTW including all of their UI people which is why 2's UI was a fucking mess. They only had enough internal artists to do the main characters, most assets were outsourced to China/India or touched up/reused from X and apparently they didn't trust them to make armor/clothes for the main characters so they just went with fixed outfits is my guess.

I think it's pretty likely we see visible armor coming back, I saw at least 3 different outfits for one of the characters throughout the trailer/official art.

XB2 designs are gacha tier, anyone that defends them is retarded and probably spends a fortune on pulls in Granblue or Fate/Grand Order

What is gacha tier?

Something I don't like.

kek, that makes sense

japanese men are spineless cucks they always have been it was only a matter of time.
if you really are upset stop talking about the game and giving them free press.
they won't change any thing for us we aren't the target audience anymore.

What are you talking about?

the censorship doomers need to move on.

pyra was destroyed and her core was merged with mio.

reminder that this is the best Xenoblade characters design to date

Attached: NSwitch_XenobladeChronicles3_12.jpg (1280x720, 786.84K)

Xenoblade 2 was developed by 1000+ people

>1054 people (1034 developers, 20 thanks)

mobygames.com/game/switch/xenoblade-chronicles-2/credits

btw Zelda: BotW:

>916 people (888 developers, 28 thanks)

mobygames.com/game/switch/legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/credits

This guy knows the history. Good shit. And yeah, the multiple outfits shown in the trailer (also jackets being removed) is a big deal to me, way more than what 2 had at base.
For some reason, I just remembered FFXV having the different outfits, with a toggable jacket on/off.

>was developed by 1000+ people
Why are VA's and English localization crews inside this list?

“Blade gacha” is 90% some autist complaining about something that’s irrelevant except for 1 Blade.

Being in the credits does not make you a developer

Red Flynn and Generic catgirl?

cope discord troon

It isn't even coomers complaining, I'm a coomer and I can enjoy anything you put in front of me, it is just a bunch of shazam posters trying once again like they did with any recent nintendo release and elden ring.

>Your life must be miserable

Attached: calll.png (644x882, 782.36K)

Not how this biz works. support staff, localizers, outsourced asset creators, VAs, translators are not developers. Most games have hundreds of DEVELOPERS these days.
Xenoblade 2 was done with a team of 40 internal developers and only two programmers. It's almost like Nintendo was trying to kill the franchise or something but they managed to pull off an impressive game in two years of dev time.