Rise

What weapon has the highest skill ceiling? lowest floor?

Attached: show.jpg (440x230, 18.59K)

>lowest entry barrier
DB, Lance, SnS

>highest entry barrier
CB

>lowest skill ceiling
DB, Lance, Gunner shit

>highest skill ceiling
Hammer, GS, arguably normal and long GL also old HH ;_;

>highest skill ceiling?
my favorite weapon

>lowest floor?
your favorite weapon

>highest skill ceiling
>Hammer

Attached: 1311044743637.png (180x204, 18.19K)

>Hammer High skill
>Gunner low skill
What can i expect from an unga moron. Hammer is brandead, just stay on the head and you're fine. GS on the other hand takes skill and SnS is high skill, unless you know exactly what you are doing you are not going to do much damage.

Hammer and GS require you to predict the monster's movements to a degree that no other weapons do, if you actually want to hit something other than shitzones. Add to that the timing aspect of Hammer's charge and, yeah, it turns out you gotta do a bit more than just running in and fisting the monster's asshole.

Chad Blade

Attached: Charge Blade.gif (320x180, 1.31M)

I've been S ranking the arena quests with LS. It is the definition of low floor low ceiling. Cooking a Well-Done Steak is harder than using a Longsword, or at least Rise's LS which manages to be both way more broken yet way less fun than IB's LS

Hammer for both.

>failed to join quest
>failed to join quest
>failed to join quest
Holy fuck is anyone playing this game?

Charge Blade highest
Lance lowest

>>Gunner low skill
>implying it isnt
gunner has literally always been the series' easy mode you nigger

>highest ceiling
CB, Lance
>lowest floor
Lance, DB, LBG

Just post room nigga

Just because it’s highest DPS doesn’t mean it’s easiest, defense being low hurts

Anyone not saying Charge Blade has the highest ceiling is an idiot.
Guard Point is the most technical mechanic in the series by far.

HAHAHAHAHA
whatever you dumb retard. you're delusional so there isnt a point in stating anything else that is objectively true.

monster hunter is for japanese school children you aren't hardcore for playing it

>doesn't even have twice the players of mhw
Yeah, I'm thinking it's dead.

People who say this are faggots who only looks at endgame builds but for good 80% of the game gunner is not only slowest than any blademaster but also more resourceful expensive, heck, until X/XX gunner on main game was a liability on how much you spend to do what a GS or a hammer could easily pull.

Also gunner has different skill settings just like any other weapon the 3 gunner weapons cannot be lumped together.

>gunner is the slowest
>when bow and lbg exist
HBG is the slowest and that isnt the majority of gunner. i dont give a shit what kind of cope you come up with, gunner has ALWAYS been easy mode. fuck off

I only play Blunt Weapons (Horn, Hammer, Shield-heavy SnS builds) and weapons that let me bounce on monsters' heads (IG in general and Aerial SwAxe in GU) and all of them have pretty low skill floors but damn they fun.

Attached: 1577535686407.png (400x400, 106.69K)

>need lots of decos to make things work
>nearly everything requires goss harag claws
>get like 1 or 2 per fight
I mean I like him but goddamn why does everything need his claws?

Attached: panic.png (440x440, 199.34K)