>see this image
>go up to my mom and ask if she's heard of Minecraft
>she says absolutely
>ask if she's heard of Final Fantasy XIV
>nope
>ask if she's heads of Final Fantasy at all
>she says she vaguely remembers the movie from 20 years ago
Guys, I think this website is lying.

Attached: 1644585476624.png (1079x1316, 617.42K)

Weebs don’t tend to have friends so they have no one to tell about it. Minecraft is played by kids who run around in Minecraft tshirts

For the last time, Minecraft isnt a fucking MMO

Probably because it's only accounting for Java players.
If you included bedrock numbers it would have FFXIV look like a fucking joke in comparison.

A minecraft SMP server with a 100 player cap is much closer to being an MMO then 95% of shit people call MMOs these days.

Different target audiences, nigger.
Minecraft is played by and kid age 5 and up at this point, it runs on everything - phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, whatever. Of course your mom will know about it, because she probably interacts with other parents and those might have kids in the target audience group.
Meanwhile no child gives a fuck about FF anymore because these games have been frankly shit for at least a decade now. Yes, even XIV is kinda shit and I don't understand why people defend it. I played that shit like a madman up to Stormblood, it's essentially just animu WoW but I really don't get why niggers are calling it the MMO messiah.

Java player count is probably way higher than that. All the streamers and shit play modded servers and that's what all the kids want.

>Minecraft is played by and kid age 5 and up at this point, it runs on everything - phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, whatever. Of course your mom will know about it, because she probably interacts with other parents and those might have kids in the target audience group.
And thus anything implying that XIV is remotely close to minecraft is beyond retarded

>living with mommy
embarrassing

>even XIV is kinda shit
NO XIV is the shittest thing ever made in the final fantasy series

your taste must be the shittest then

this

Consoles + Mobile alone completely dwarfs the entire PC playerbase.

The playerbase is 150 million per month. PC Java edition could be dwarfed with only 10 million players, but over twice as big as the number in the OP image.

Sorry I thought you meant Java was higher than Bedrock, I'm dumb.

/thread

XIV was a fotm, no one cares about it anymore dude

MMOs have always been the weird genre for neckbeards with nothing better to do. Nobody is going to know or care about them unless they get widespread advertisement. Doesn't help that they abandoned all social elements in favor of convenience, so even the majority of the old MMO diehards have moved on.
>I played that shit like a madman up to Stormblood, it's essentially just animu WoW but I really don't get why niggers are calling it the MMO messiah.
People who play just for the story.

>not living with mommy
Wow, what a fag.

Attached: 1634706539532.png (465x600, 91.57K)

>living with mommy
unfathomably based

XIV won't ever reach the shadow of Minecraft.
The block game is simply too big.

You are autistic