What games does he play?

What games does he play?

Attached: who-is-joe-rogan-jre-podcast-ufc.jpg (1600x900, 930.46K)

quake without textures

Probably none
He's only talked about the same game from 1996

I hope he leaves Spotify I eould love to Uninstall it

just use one of the dozens of mirrors available

Literally only Quake
Maybe some VRchat game in the future since he keeps jerking off the metaverse

google jre internet archive
uninstall spotify

Starters Orders 7 and Plague Inc.

He is literally too unintelligent to use a computer or console

My fuckin nigga

Why do right wingers pick the absolute bottom of the barrel retards to worship? Like, I sort of understand the Jordan Peterson idol worship since he has some credentials and at least sounds like he knows what he's talking about when he opens his mouth, but Joe is just some idiot that not his head and agrees with everything told to him.

he'd probably play some VR shit if anything

He's probably one of the most intelligent podcasters out there, PhD and shit doesn't make you intelligent, he has a ton of life experience

Imagine listening to his podcasts. You're just as dumb as my buddy

I keep it out of respect. They didn't cave to the mobs.

Doing LSD and lifting doesn't make you intelligent

Why do you argue with the voices in your head?

Quake 3 arena.

He literally quit vidya because he spent so much time playing quake in the 90s. He even spent thousands getting DSL installed before it was mainstream

>not listening to conversations with interesting people
Spoken like an intellectual giant.

Unironically you are too dumb to be allowed to share your opinion with educated people.

>right wingers
>worship a Berniebro

highly recommend checking the first louis theroux episode, its a good one and it was removed from youtube ages ago, never even was on spotify i think

How much Alpha brain did you buy?

You're right about Joe, but wrong about Peterson. I have a master's degree in psychology and everything he says is either proven true, or makes sense if you understand that matter

Life experience doesn't make you intelligent, that's wisdom. In fact it's a very specific type of wisdom and his limited world view (broader than the average persons because he's rich enough to fully experience life, but limited due to the inherent limits of wisdom) and incapability to engage with science properly demonstrates it

I don't know, something short and stupid.

He's always been a meathead and a pot head. What made Joe Rogan interesting is he had a lot of intellectuals on his podcast, but now he's gone full retard with the covid shit.

>I have a master's degree in psychology

Attached: 1635859941105.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

I don't think anyone is under the impression that he's right wing, he is just open to all ideas and hears all points of view out which is great, not everything has to be an echo chamber in terms of politics, to be enjoyable. Though it's hilarious seeing the drug addict hippy guys who see themselves as his true fans go crazy over right wing people starting to listen to his podcasts

he doesnt waste time on games

>I have a master's degree in psychology
Did you come across one in the used napkins trash bin at the fastfood joint you work in?

Excellent argument

>The President and the CIA and the New York Times said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and I said they didn't, so by current logic Viacom or Comedy Central could have just pulled me off the air for not trusting the experts, for spreading misinformation.

Attached: 1644542081736.png (854x638, 692.42K)

>he is just open to all ideas and hears all points of view out

So he's a right winger

Quake Arena.

He's right, but go ahead and spam some strange sounding out of context quotes about lobsters and dragons.

Jordan Peterson literally and unironically endorses a diet exclusively of beef, alcohol and salt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.73K)

I understand achieving something so relatively simple is incomprehensible by your simple mind. You can start out by spending all your free time doing homework & you might finish highschool some day buddy

why does he make leftoids seeth? hes a hopless libcuck himself

Attached: file.png (834x959, 1.03M)

i have a masters degree and im a fucking retard who knows nothing

He's obviously correct, but like all liberals he's a retard for thinking that trying to get Joe Rogan off the air actually has anything to do with Covid misinformation. This is all just market competition using moral blackmail and scientific authority, old media can't compete with Joe Rogan's show so they try to destroy his character instead.

he's not an accomplished scholar, dude, your larp is pathetic.

escape from the planet of the apes