Boots up into Arch™ Linux® and KDE© Desktop Environment

>boots up into Arch™ Linux® and KDE© Desktop Environment
>krashes
I just can't wait to see a massive backlash at valve for shipping a hand held computer turned for your everyday gamer retards that will be nothing but trouble

Attached: 1641671968771.jpg (315x160, 6.44K)

My shitty thinkpad running Mint never has any issues. Why would the Deck have any?

What makes you think this shit is aimed at ninties and iphone wielding consoletards?

Attached: 68548478.jpg (512x385, 34.26K)

This. Imagine thinking the Steam Deck is for low IQ tards. You need a Steam account created before July to even pre-order the thing.

Can't wait until Steam Deck goes mainstream so people can spread the news you can get free games by doing sudo rm -rf /*

>sudo rm -rf /*
this would do very little. only user data would be lost.

>I just can't wait to see a massive backlash
Why? That sounds pretty autistic. If you don't like it then just don't buy it.
I'm still buying one though, and I already use Linux so you can't gaslight be into thinking it will be too hard.

It caters to gamers first and foremost, the mouth breathing kind that would go crazy after realizing fortnite doesn't work on linux, the kind that watches linus shit tips and share his opinions
it will end up in a disaster

>linux
Any time you mention any audience but have Linux as their desire, add 20 IQ points.

>fortnite
Again, this shit is not aimed at sub-80 IQ zoomers. They're already playing fortnite on their phones.

Attached: 68468.jpg (243x208, 7.52K)

I think he's assuming people will buy it without knowing it runs Linux, as if you can just buy Steam Deck on a whim without waiting in line for months. Anyone who is getting one in Q1 has had plenty of time to become informed. People who buy from scalpers could buy impulsively without thinking, but people who but from scalpers deserve to have a bad experience; in fact I hope theirs just break during shipping.

first batch of early adopters may be accustomed with the fact of deck running linux, but surely among them will be "influencers" and other good for nothing reviewers that will comment on overall experience of using the console.
Retards will gather just enough to know it won't run their favourite mmo game, it has usability problems for mentally impaired and other shortcomings

I'm gonna play Escape From Tarkov on it.

Good. Retards deserve to get filtered by their own incompetence.

Attached: deck bros....jpg (1336x982, 167.78K)

>toilet gaming
Based

>Linux bad
It’s 2022, Linux is a viable alternative now and I can’t wait to see the switch get absolutely btfo by based Gaben

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.

>Linux is a viable alternative now
he believes it

Attached: 1638282872031.gif (220x220, 198.78K)

1% of all steam users
yas just use proton and lose 10-30fps

Attached: 1643814709955.jpg (596x482, 95.03K)

A few games actually run slightly faster through proton than on windows because windows is such a bloated piece of shit.

name seventeen

How am I wrong? Basically everything worth playing works on Linux now either natively (admittedly rare but getting more common) or through proton. The Steam deck will mark a new phase in Linux gaming
>1% of all Steam users
It’s closer to 2% now iirc, even if it was 0.1% it doesn’t change the fact that it’s better, is Kim Kardashian worth much just because a lot of people like her? I don’t think so

1% would still be more than every Any Forums shitposter

I like Linux and will keep using it no matter how many pajeets make FUD threads about it :)

Attached: file_(1).png (760x944, 642.41K)

>implying most people will even know there's linux behind the big picture ui

verified+playable is up to 294+193
gonna be quite up there by launch

>he believes it
So do I.
>1% of all steam users
>yas just use proton
Or play one of the 9000+ native Linux games on Steam but sure let's pretend those don't exist.
>and lose 10-30fps
Not a problem in my experience. Unlike you, I've actually used Proton.

Why so negative ?
It's literally the only consumer friendly thing to come out in ages.

>boots up into Windows 10
>be's the ultiimate retro gaming machine

>it has usability problems for mentally impaired
Based

>boot into windows 10
>slow as fuck because pajeets made it so it's constantly reading the C drive

Why do you guys desperately try to hate everything?

>>be's

>be's
how much

>it caters to X but it will fail because it doesn’t cater to X

>Or play one of the 9000+ native Linux games on Steam but sure let's pretend those don't exist.
also roll in the games that have native /solutions/ like dosbox, scumm, or the shitload of rpg maker games but only provide windows binaries.

He realy do be's the ultiimate

defend this

Attached: pubg.png (1484x374, 411.73K)

hating things = personality
or so I've been told

>1% of all steam users
That hasn't kept me from successfully using it so far.