God this is so much better than the first two

God this is so much better than the first two

Attached: metal-gear-solid-3-subsistence-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1136, 238.62K)

Attached: boss.jpg (605x579, 76.37K)

Cringe game
Shit taste
>inb4 pic

Attached: 1644585327708.jpg (128x128, 3.96K)

Agreed. Unlike the first two it actually has good gameplay

Tru

Last year I replayed the trilogy for the first time since release and it really was a clear crescendo. 3 > 2 > 1 and it isn't even close.

>filtered by mgs2

ngmi

MGS 1,2,4 are cringe Cyberpunk anime games
MGS 3,PW,V are Kino

It really isn't

It also had the best Online. There's nothing out there like it that scratches the itch.

Nah. For me MGS1 is still the best entry. Personally I think it has the best soundtrack especially in places like REX's lair, and FOXHOUND are still unbeaten as best antagonists in the series.

Man why are both MGS2 and MGS3 so good? How did he get away with kg?

Attached: d9e.png (467x628, 500.2K)

Who cares? the gameplay is still dogshit retard

MGS1 definitely had an amazing atmosphere and character stories but at the same time that game had like 15 total enemies

naw. mgs3 lets you peak around corners in fpv while being invisible for easy headshots. You cant do that in mgs2, raiden and snakes character model will appear outside the corner and you will be spotted. not to mention MGS2 has actually dangerous guards with OHK shotguns, riot shields, and later on swords.

MGS3 has way better boss fights, i’ll give you that.

Big Boss faggots make me retch. Also that's a revision they made because the original had a retarded camera.

MGS is better, anyway.

It was only a retarded camera because the first two games had a retarded camera too
You basically had to keep your eyes glued to the radar unless you were replaying it and knew where all the enemies were
Of course the camera system starts to show its cracks when you take away its crutch

Games are made up of several peices that make the whole, when one piece is lacking it brings down the whole. MGS3 doesn't even have better gameplay let alone a better soundtrack or cast due to it slowing shit down way too much in a series that had snappy stealth up to that point. If we're talking in pure gameplay terms though then neither of us are right and it's MGS2 that's the best by a fucking mile.

You kill that much just in the gunfight after the DARPA chief dies dude.

the other problem's that reportedly a lot of MGS3 was developed with a full 360 camera but it gave Kojima motion sickness, so you ended up with a camera that was terrible for the level design until Subsistence.

>It was only a retarded camera because the first two games had a retarded camera too
No, it's because the first two were built for that camera, the third one tried to have bigger, more open, less grid-like maps but using the same top-down camera.

Attached: bandana.png (579x226, 115.97K)

>MGS3 has way better boss fights, i’ll give you that.
MGS3 has good bossfights but its shittier ones are way worse than any of MGS2's bad ones ones by a country mile. I fucking hate doing The Pain on any repeat playthroughs and all of the Shagohod fights along with the bike chase sections are complete filler garbage

the pain is the easiest boss fight in the game
almost ass easy as the boss

just granade shotgun his ass and you will beat him in 1 minute
the only one that is easier is the fear

Awww...

Attached: 1640373905449.jpg (213x255, 8.24K)

Attached: KNIFEGUN.jpg (272x186, 11.9K)

Attached: realy.jpg (218x175, 18.52K)

This should ve been called Metal Gear Boss, and Naked Snake shouldve had the voice of Solidus