Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

What Xyz decks are you going to play for the event?

Attached: 51cvo28zfGL._AC_SY450_.jpg (309x450, 41.98K)

>this card doesn't look that go-
>negate
oh
the magic n-word

play winda

Attached: 72813913_p0(1).jpg (4515x3187, 2.6M)

>IM GONNA SAY IT
>!
>NIGATE!

>there's already an "Athena"
>there's already a "Zeus"
GREEK GODS ARCHETYPE FUCKING WHEN

Attached: greek.png (1093x799, 1.59M)

how the fuck do you summon this thing? tribute 2 monsters?

Post waifus

Attached: dian.jpg (360x525, 173.98K)

>dragonmaids
not even once

Attached: c56757dbfe49545b0d64c08dcd6a4b2d.3.jpg (488x366, 28.37K)

Pill me on thunder dragons

are they fun to play? worth building?

Attached: file.png (544x544, 394.14K)

idk about master duel but xyz tournament sounds so boring basically whoever goes second just summons zeus and wins

Such a silly question

Attached: file.png (310x450, 299.6K)

>Destroy Winda turn 2
>Faggot shaddoll player sits there for five minutes on every interaction for the rest of the duel

They really should make a separate banlist for each event (and then make each it's own full format)

"Arsenal" should've been a big super robot archetype instead of a generic rank up monster

Crooked Cook Exodia over course

Attached: DAFF3A2A-5CD3-4059-8021-FCA3D2F957F4.jpg (523x587, 13.79K)

I still have hope that one day they will make a "divine arsenal" archetype and it will be about giant cool as fuck mecha and their anime pilots

What is the most in need of bans for balance deck? Dytroon/Herald or TriBirds?

It's fun enough, sometimes you just win if you go first and make colossus if they don't have an out. They have really decent follow up for next turn since you can banish the fusion to search whatever thunder you need. Pretty easy to otk too. I've been playing them for the past few days and got to plat 1 really fast. They can brick a little bit though

herald

post the forgotten ones

Attached: FeralImp-OP05-EN-SP-UE.png (704x1000, 1.32M)

How would you set up the events so that people wouldn't just use Eldlich in all of them?

Normal monsters only

ban eldlich

If you limit Benten and ban Eva like the TCG then Drytron can no longer shit out a Herald guaranteed turn 1 and can't endlessly refresh their hand when they do get it out

laundry dragon maid sucks at her job
just fire her

mind you: you are forced to negate the first thing your opponent does. You can't decide when to negate what

He has a pretty good Xyz card (King of the Feral Imps)

wait for the ocg to ban it otherwise play other unfun decks that banish like Virtual World or Masked Heroes

What are you on about, she's a very dedicated onahole. Frankly the best at her job.

Special banlists
Or require actually using the designated summon types to get event points or whatever, the most Eldlich does is summon two trains
I know they won't do it but I think era-based banlists on top of the extra deck restrictions would make the events more different from the usual ranked shit

Herald banned
Very Fun Dragon banned
Chamber Dragonmaid banned
Engage banned
Rhongo banned
Skill drain banned

This actually became my favourite archetype after playing them recently, they're pretty good but expect to brick from time to time

Hope Harbinger is generally better unless your deck is locked to zombies by an effect

for me its numeron

So what are the details of the event. If you don't have a deck that focuses on XYZ summoning and you spent all your gems are you basically fucked?

every staple card needs a ban
zeus ban when?

Virtual World loses a lot if it can only Synchro or only XYZ really
Chinkbots are very boring
They're gonna have to ban that trap that locks out one kind of extra deck monster or these events are gonna be a shitshow

What variant are you playing?
Do I need any chaos cards?

Whatever free loaner deck is

>This post was made by the Tri-brigade rebels

We dont know. It kinda implies there will be sample decks you can use.

baffles me why is not limited in this game, also is there any limit to to the birds/tribrigade cards or they still run loose?

Revolt banned
Recital Starling banned

I only really made that post thinking only about Shenshen and Dark Law but you're right

Eldlich with the usual Dreadnoughts and Plenair. Nothing new lmao. The same unga bunga xyzs that led me to Plat 1

need more vanilla retrains / archetypes like they did with thunder dragons

hungry archetype when?

Attached: file.png (544x544, 403.76K)

I think Recital Starling is limited? One of the xyz birbs.
Tri-Brigade is too new to have been hit much I think, as dumb and autopilot as the archetype is hitting it wouldn't change much since everything searches everything and it all works out of the GY/banish pile.

I'm gonna play kaiju/gradle and steal all the bosses, if it has a negate, fuck you its turtle now

POST-GX CARDS BANNED
There I fixed the game.

Same. Based.

If think the OCG has hit the horse guy so they are less consistent

Singleton event when

decklist?