Today I have achieved wizard status. Recomend me games with cool playable wizards to celebrate

Today I have achieved wizard status. Recomend me games with cool playable wizards to celebrate.

Attached: images (4).jpg (713x430, 55.95K)

Noita

And enjoy your new arcane power, user.

Dragon's Dogma
Trails of Cold Steel

Tolerable Birthday

welcome to the club friendo

Microprose's Magic the Gathering, fellow wizard
You'll have to cope with banding and other really ancient mechanics, but it's a full-fledged MtG adventure

Happy Birthday user!

I hear a lot about dragons dogma. I'll put it in my wishlist together with noita
Thank you my wizard brothers

>Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Attached: 1643081764410.jpg (620x703, 73.59K)

NetHack

Wait I have this one and the ps3 game as well. Can you play as a wizard in rtcw?

wizardry. one of the character classes is a wizard; though in the older ones it's an advanced class you have to earn.
in IV you play as the bad guy who is a fucking wizard. it's also balls to the walls hard, in a series that isn't exactly a walk in the park.
also hope you have fucking DOS emulator because all but Wizardry 8 were made for DOS lmao I am not counting the games made by Japanese branch that somehow survived death of SirTech

I heard about wizardry and it seems hard as fuck. I assume there will be a ton of trial and error

Today I have achieved wizard status. Recomend me games with sexy shortstack goblins to celebrate

Attached: 1642890612968.jpg (1200x1043, 276.1K)

Attached: 1612837324601.jpg (1200x1200, 1.07M)

You can literally kill your enemies with bolts of lightning and fire.
Sounds like a wizard to me

That sounds pretty based

Hexen: Beyond Heretic

im alone and i cant force myself to find someone
I will join you wizard bros in 2years

Wait wizard is how old? I might be a wizard now.

Oh, only a few month left, then.

enjoy your powers of loneliness and depression

I thought it was 40.

Diablo (Devilution)
Diablo 2
I gave up at 27, this year I'll get my powers

Attached: 3656346436.png (138x123, 36.17K)

Enclave