14 years later and Ubisoft still hasn't explained what the fuck was going on in this scene...

14 years later and Ubisoft still hasn't explained what the fuck was going on in this scene, They just want to keep making stupid games about muh lesbian vikings and open-world bullshit, fuck decent storytelling.

Attached: AC-Lore-Eve-Adam.jpg (740x389, 24.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Adam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you dumb? Did you miss the rest of the lore? Did you have an incident and got stuck in a coma for the last 14 years?

Fucking google it dumbass, they explained it one hundred times

but the animus/modern day/space aliens shit is the worst part of the whole franchise

>and Ubisoft still hasn't explained what the fuck was going on in this scene
Yes they have. Adam and Eve went off with a bunch of the humans they saved along with Isu who were sympathetic to humanity. You literally see the recording of Eve becoming a leader in Liberation.

Attached: Assassin's Creed III Remastered 2019-08-10 14-44-58.jpg (1920x1080, 932.36K)

They explained all of it. Humans were a slave race to Aliens who used pieces of eden to control humanity. Adam and even managed to steal the apple of eden and cause a uprising. However earth got fucked by a solar event.

but that was the best part

What the fuck are you talking about? That's the entire STORY!!

assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Adam

Does this look like an elaboration?

>doesn't play the games
>complains about missing information
motherfucker this isn't even kingdom hearts

>14 years later
>14 years
>14 years
>14 years

I am scared of dying, bros

>started playing the games when I was a literal teen in high school
>ended up working on them

I'm scared of going back replaying the same life so far.

THIS

>fuck decent storytelling

>ass creed
>ubishit
>decent storytelling
Nigger, you're retarded

Isu weren't and never have been aliens. They're just the original race that lived on Earth that created humans to be their slaves and mine Adamantium among other things. They used their knowledge of reality, mathematics, and the sciences to create objects that could control us or do other things like what Aita was doing in Fate of Atlantis to create bodyguards for their living areas using hundreds of human bodies and an Apple reanimating them.

As of Valhalla it may as well be.

Attached: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla 2021-01-29 04-19-30.jpg (1920x1080, 580.47K)

Assassins creed is a trash franchise and they should have dropped its bullshit in "nu-ass creed" games and release them as standalone titles.

Attached: crop.jpg (720x1280, 195.41K)

Clearly there are a lot of devs at Ubisoft who still give a fuck about what they make, but you seem to be outnumbered by those that don't.

Assassins Creed 1 was the only game in the franchise with SOUL

Attached: 1641063115583.jpg (631x658, 76.5K)

I remember finding the hidden messages in Assassin's Creed 1 and actually believing there was a thought out mystery.
Oh how naive I was

Attached: 1614743217691.png (1002x719, 1.27M)

fr fr no cap

the asscreed story is more retarded than I thought.

I honestly don't give a fuck either
my sole goal is to oppose to ANY of the "if they see you it's game over and you gotta restart and fucking hear people talk while walking all over again" missions, that's it. Literally it, they can do whatever the fuck they want with all the rest, I gave up

Holy shit this

Remember when you finish the game and Desmond unlocks Eagle Vision? Then you can walk around and read all the messages on the walls.

I remember lurking [spoilers]Gamefaqs[/spoilers] and reading all the theories and shit. It was super interesting.