Why the fuck are they shilling NFT vidya games right now? What is the point of it? Who is behind this...

Why the fuck are they shilling NFT vidya games right now? What is the point of it? Who is behind this? Is that Jews again?

Attached: FLPL5yRXoAYd4wj.jpg (633x639, 36.88K)

Seethe, poorfag

Because NFTs allow you to sell cosmetics for 1k instead of 4.99

They want more money because they work so hard on videogames

it's really just a technology that basically allows for very-easy validation of things. it's very cool.
retards use it to invest in really shitty art.
and other retards believe that that's the only purpose for it and make retarded criticisms that can apply to all digital goods.
everyone's a retard.

Congress passed laws last year making it harder to launder money using art.

How can you launder money with art?

>retards use it to invest in really shitty art.
nah NFT art market is just a money laundering scheme. retards got caught into that scheme hoping for quick buck but they are too dumb to get out so they have to shill other people into it

> Is that Jews again?
why is it so hard to believe that inherently flawed systems encourage people to act greedy rather than it being "muh human nature" or "muh racial character"?

Attached: 1629553244279.jpg (554x547, 106.1K)

buy a canvas for 1 million dollar for example
or you can just google "invisible sculpture", that shit is hilarious

You can save a lot of money if you migrate your previously existing game item stuff to NFTs

Attached: 2F696A38-97BC-4B88-BF31-9ABAAC72E53E.jpg (828x800, 62.12K)

>Hey I would like to buy this painting for a huge sum of cash and for you to value it at such
>Why yes we can do that because the higher the sale the more we get in commission
>Terrific, I would now like to auction my new painting at said price through your auction house giving it more "presitge"
That or do what happened with the most expensive Mario game, the owner of the auction house just kept buying and selling it to himself at slightly higher prices until either a) some sucker buys it thinking its actually worth that or b) use it for free marketing saving money in that department.

Realistically speaking, how long will nft dealers even bother hosting the domains for the url they are selling on the block chain?

My guess is a year from now anyone trying to access the link with their crypto wallet will see a nice fat 404.

you are a brain damaged retard

the history of jews makes it hard to believe that anyone besides them would stoop to such behavior.

don't they usually use ipfs so links won't die

enlighten this brainlet you kind sir

Attached: 1003.jpg (636x636, 127.41K)

>I bought this jpeg for 1000 dollars, jealous poorfag?
>P-please somebody buy it from me...

That's not how pattern recognition works for humans.

Those fags realized that "infinite growth" is indeed finite. They're running out of industry to invest and grow to fatten their wallet. It's why you're seeing mega corpo swallowing their competitors to continue this projection of growth. Hence why they are pushing really hard with this. They're just looking for more ways to squeeze cash out of us to continue this growth to satisfy their investors.

Attached: 1636279045743.png (1417x3402, 1.07M)

>borrow 1 million dollar
>create a monkey
>buy that monkey for 1 million dollar
>return 1 million dollar
tfw I have a million dollar for free

Attached: artworks-Af2OohvaSGfqrJ7V-xcrK8w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.94K)

Attached: 1636278623433.png (621x868, 498.95K)

My father blew most of his savings on One Coin because he was always a sucker for FOMO shit.
He thought I'm gonna inherit a fortune after he kicks the bucket.
I'm glad he died before this dumb NFT craze.

Attached: 1636278511460.png (750x642, 330.51K)

It's quite expensive to pull off, actually. The commission fees per transaction stack up and it costs a few hundred dollars just to open up each wallet.

brainlet cryptolet made this comic

samefag

thanks for the free (You)s

user never forget why coins have notches on the edges

You should have told him to get life insurance. Would have been way less scammier.