Takes 4 hours to beat

>takes 4 hours to beat
>costs 39.99€
>or.... a fitshits miner leeching performance
Sifubros.... We got too cocky

Attached: SIFU_Reveal_Screenshot_1920x1080_Dancefloor.jpg (1920x1080, 375.08K)

>Sifu shills ignored him

>a fitshits miner leeching performance
Are most people on 4ch tech illiterate? What miners? I've been pirating shit for the last 12 years and I've yet to get a single virus/miner on my system.

No, but you are

Most of them are, they download shit from the fake mirror sites that are full of malware and miners and blame it on the repacker, then cry about it here because they're retarded babies who can't admit they're wrong.

it only takes 4 hours if you breeze through shit and you won't, this game is actually pretty difficult and most people get filtered by the club, there's also the fact that all the levels are well made and fantastically designed, the museum is just amazing, the foreshadowing throughout the level is just cool as fuck

It's just zoomies who can't use basic shit like tpb.
They literally type out X game free download, go on skidrowXxXcracksfreegames.com and click all the links.

Imagine unironically shilling for fitgirl, did you find 4channel on reddit?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

guess what, champ? I’ve spent at least 8-10 hours so far….

HAVING FUN!

haha, hey Jack, this might sound weird to someone as young as yourself. but I don’t rush to the end. and if I like a fight section? well, bucko, I’m gonna play that section till I get bored

which isn’t gonna happen soon cause I chose to play as female

AND I FEEL FUCKING CUTE, LOL!

The worst part is he's aware there's a repack for it but thinks it's the only way to pirate it.
Even though the very existence of a repack implies there's a crack for it. What a stupid little nigger

How do I know If I have a miner? Are there dedicated programs to find them?

Neither me nor that guy mentioned fitgirl, you absolute mouth-breather.
Rent-free incarnate.

>How do I know If I have a miner?
Open your PC case and look for little niga dwarves with pickaxes.

Cost is not an issue. Flip some burgers, kiddo.

check the idle temperature of your CPU and GPU, if they're 40-50Celcius then you're alright, if they're higher even though you have nothing open it means something is mining your computer

On your PC? No. On a repack or file? Easily

What if they're 25-35?

>pepefroggie.jpg

Attached: 1644436980384.jpg (433x432, 40.68K)

put a blanket in there

>costs 39.99€
gamepass was a mistake

then logically you're alright you goofball, miners fuck up your whole computer when they're active, you notice them immediatelly

This you dumb goym, you'll know! :^)

Congratulations, you win the stupidest poster of the day award. I hope you are proud of your achievement.

Attached: 1623091543790.jpg (960x720, 123.68K)

Fitgirl releases are trusted in every respectable private vidya tracker including GGn.
You really believe thousands of autistic tech-savvy guys who scrutinize this shit constantly would allow FG if it was common knowledge that it's full of miners?
It's much more likely that you're actually the one who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and fell for a 3rd party mirror site like the absolute cretin you are

WHAT THE FUCK PIRATEBROS, I DOWNLOADED ELDEN RING FROM www.xxxfitgerlsephiroth69xxx.ucoz.net AND IT GAVE ME A MINER. FUCKING FAT GUY, I'M NEVER DOWNLOADING HIS SHIT AGAIN

>Teenagers and poorfag russians
>Techsavvy
El o el

Fitgirl already got exposed and exposeer was doxxed

Teenagers dont even know how to torrent, let alone host a tracker you imebecilic mong

an american being ignorant. would you imagine that? genuinely shocking

Of course they do you absolute retard. Only teenagers pirate anymore anyway, everyone else works jobs

Do you know what kind of people also don't pirate? Those who are techsavvy as they work in well paying jobs and know everything after the BTC has been full of shit

Not even american vatnikbro