Well Any Forums ?

Well Any Forums ?

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (1024x576, 114.9K)

Are these any good if I never played the originals? Are they pozzed?

No and yes.

Neither because both are woke shit.

the reverse of what said

>childhood
BG2 is better
>adulthood
BG1 is better

Attached: baldurs-gate-03.png (950x720, 1012.6K)

literally the only thing mildly woke is the dogshit dlc expansion that was made a couple years b ack that you can completely ignore

just raided the bandit camp and then got my ass handed to me by spiders

Should I buy it as a complete beginner to CRPGs?

If you enjoy outdated janky crpgs you will probably enjoy them.

Why does my characters keep missing in this game. Literally everyone but dorn is useless. I should have just made myself a healslut for Dorn or something.

BG1&2 are still the best CRPGs.

How are the android tablet versions?

Boring. Its just so boring pillars of eternity to is fucking booring. I don't lie they all are

If you have some tablet 10"+ it's really comfy. I'm playing BG1 and 2 since release back in 1998/2000 and played it for my first time last year on my iPad Pro 12,9".
It was maximum comfiness.

Attached: 1598610562467.png (600x600, 671.92K)

Thank you. I have an 11" android tablet and there's barely anything to play on it that can be called a game. I wish titles like HOMM or Panzer General had official ports.

Are you asking if the Bladur's Gate series is "well Any Forums"? What happens if it's "unwell Any Forums"?

>maturity
They're both bad.

They are great. My first time was 2018. And even without nostalgia one of the best rpgs for me

1 is for low-level comfy fellowship-of-the-ring-leaving-home-for-a-journey comfy
2 is for over-the-top-wow-effect but combat-wise more fun because higher level

ironic take; it's like diablo but less edgy

Tried the original BG like a year ago, couldn't keep playing it. Just too tedious and boring gameplay wise. I got to that fortress in the lower left and stopped after clearing it out. I really don't like RTwP. The best way to transfer DnD to vidya is just turns, IMO.

Temple of Elemental Evil, for example, feels much better to play in terms of combat. Too bad the story in that is meh.

is there a modding guide foe either EE or og versions?

To each its own, but people here forget that
It's true that sometimes it gets boring as minor encounters just mean point and click until mooks are ded.

Sadly the IP is mogged to shit.

Attached: d788478.png (631x615, 370.98K)