Elden Ring

Do I get this on PC or PS4? Is it true that the PC version will have malware? Why is there practically no discussion on this?

Attached: 1644580433727.jpg (1024x1024, 203.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oEypd23I0pQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The PC version was going to have malware issues but it seems like they fixed that. The PS4 version, especially if it's a base PS4, is pretty much going to be unplayable. I wouldn't be surprised if it's so glitchy it gets pulled from the store.

youtu.be/oEypd23I0pQ

Looks fine to me.

That's most likely a PS4 pro. I assumed you were talking about PS4 base.

>PS4
>have to pay for online
>PC
>free online
THINK, RETARD, THINK

Why would you get this on your underpowered nigstation?

Attached: wat.png (786x438, 345.53K)

Played fine on base ps4 during the cnt, and should be better optimized in time for release

No, anti-cheat is not malware, you dumb fuck.
Almost all high profile online games use some form of anti cheat that scans game files for anomalies when you start the game.

Attached: 234525.png (640x278, 72.54K)

I don't play online games

almost all modern online games use EAC as well, the same anticheat in ER
it's a little late to be fighting this stupid war

>Pc
>Anti cheat
Ohnononono

He literally shows it running on the base OG ps4 from launch, retard. Why talk like an authority on things you know nothing about? At least watch the video I provided.

fromsoft fans should all be executed and i wish i was joking or being facetious. the overall intelligence of the population would skyrocket.

PC
Can swap to Malaysia or some other shithole country as your region and buy the game at a discounted price
Moddable to fuck
But has anti cheat software
Do you real trust those gooks when they say they fixed the malware issue

PS4
If you're a fag

Buying the game on a platform that's so easily hackable is cuck shit.
One month into the game and people are gonna figure how to get your SSN from invading or something, couldn't be me.

the morbid pessimists on Any Forums will tell you that fromsoft is lying about addressing the RCE exploit in ER and that easy anti-cheat is atrocious. I trust fromsoft more than the clowns on Any Forums

Fromsoft is the one that coded that disaster in the first place.
Why would you trust them.

I'm getting it on PS5

>Is it true that the PC version will have malware?
you mean the easy anti-cheats or the exploit? they fixed it btw

Not him but if there was an RCE exploit that really fucked people over that would likely be illegal and lead to lawsuits. There could still be exploits but they would take it seriously.
Also fun fact, Steam and valve games have dozens of similar RCE exploits that have not been fixed for decades, look up their public bug tracker.

Cope you outdated console homo

OP here, thank you for all your inputs. I am convinced now, will be getting it on PS4 Pro.

Attached: 1644586583743.png (289x289, 159.32K)

OK, please delete the thread now then. Thank you :)

OP here, just want to tell everyone that I am trans and all of you are valid :)

well it depends, do you want to have better quality, better performance, bigger online community, and mods or paid online?

I thought EAC doesn't allow mods

PS4 for most online activity, especially if you're in yurop.
PC if you want the best single player experience, provided you got a decent PC in the last 5 or so years.

Why do you hate fromsoft fans so much?

not online, but most mods required you to go offline anyway
>PS4 for most online activity
lol

Why are consolefags so tech-illiterate?

PS4 still has a majority in sales when it comes to from games. You also don't have to deal with hackers as much.